I could really use opinions & advice!!

xbabydustx

Reaction score
Alright so.

I'm new here, hi I'm ashley. :)
I posted earlier but no one replied and the more I have been searching, I think this is more the place to get answers then my last choice- because I never meant to do this on purpose.

It all started in February. I missed a pill at some point and didn't realize it until a few days had gone by (my doc said unless its the very next day that I shouldn't take that missed pill.)
I forgot to dispose of that extra pill.
About one week later I had a little light bleeding, I noticed pink spots after a shower & then 2 days later a moderate brownish flow.
Then nothing.

Thursday my placebo week began, I took my first pill no problem, same with the second.
On day 3, I noticed I was late (I always start on day 3) I take my pills usually at night time. They're almost the same color.
I messed up on day 3 by taking that active pill!
Now I'm still late, no spotting, no cramps. Nothing.
Last week I had a ton of nausea and some throwing up, around my first placebo day, recently I've been having bouts of nausea and a really strange aversion to food.
Also sore breasts.
Anyways. Do you think I'm actually pregnant? Or did that active pill throw my cycle off?
When would I be smartest to take a test?

I'm not really against being pregnant, the baby will be wanted if I am.. I just wasn't planning it right now.
Any opinions are great, but I'm really hoping someone maybe knows from experience?
Oh! I also have some leaky water like discharge.

If you're already late test first thing in the morning. You could test at night but your pee is more concentrated in the morning. Also if you're like me and don't pee much in the morning get a cup or something disposable if you'd prefer and pee in that. That way you are sure to get enough on the test... Good luck!

xbabydustx - sorry I have no experience with that bcp issue, haven't been on bcp for 8 years now I think...anyways, im glad to hear that in the case that you are pregnant that the baby would be wanted, that's wonderful! I would def say you are showing symptoms of pregnancy and since you are late on your period already you should get an accurate result when you test. Let us know and good luck!

I would definitely take a test. Are you still taking your BC even though you suspect a pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->