I could use some help and opinions, please!

Gohan3117

TTC #1 After 2 MC's
Reaction score
Okay, let me give you a bit of vital information.

Hubby and I DTD back on the 6th of January. I know, it's a bit far back, but bear with me.

I was CD8, and I've been having anywhere from 22-26 day cycles recently, so exact date of ovulation is uncertain. That being said, I got some cramping and I got my period on CD18! But the cramping only lasted the first day, and the period only lasted three days total. Since then, I've had brown spotting. Just a little bit, but it's there every time I wipe. I have never had this before. Also, even though I usually have some issues with getting nauseous or sick after eating, I've been having issues more often than ever. I've also been having some major acid reflux/heartburn for the last couple weeks. Like, I'm taking Pepcid every night just to sleep. I rarely ever have problems with that. And the last thing that is very unusual, is that my face is breaking out super bad. And it's not typical period/hormone breakouts. It's almost like cysts. They are very painful, and get much larger than my regular pimples/acne. My normal acne is in clusters in one spot of my face, but these things are spread out. I've got one under my lower lip, one on my left cheek, one on my chin, and one on my forehead. And they don't get whiteheads. But when they pop (sorry if this is a TMI) they don't have typical pimple pus, it's much wetter and yellow. I have never had this before in my life. I'm so confused.

I've only tested with the 88cent Walmart PTs, and they've all been negative. When I was pregnant the first time, I never got a positive home pregnancy test, until I was at the doctor in a lot of pain, and she did a blood test. I was already miscarrying, but my blood did test positive for pregnancy. My second pregnancy, I didn't test positive on a home test until after I had a short period and I was like CD15 in the following cycle. I miscarried 3 days later. Having periods during pregnancy runs in my family, so I can never guarantee that I'm not pregnant at any point in my cycle, so I always keep cheap PTs in my house. I used my last one yesterday, and it was still negative.

But with these super weird symptoms, I'm highly considering going to my doc and having her run a blood test. It would just put my mind at ease. I don't know, I'm probably going crazy. I'm 25days past the last BD we did. So I'm probably just being crazy. But any help would be appreciated. Advice, opinions, sympathy, or whatever you can offer. Thanks in advance. :3

Im so sorry to hear what you are going through. A few months back my period started one day, went away, came back the next day, went away & then came back again - very confusing. As for spots, mine pop up during ovulation, period & I also had them at the start of my last pregnancy (so annoying). I think you should maybe go to the doctor, to put your mind at ease & yes a blood test would be advisable. I hope you get good news x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->