I couldn't wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shabutie

Mum to Amara & #2 on way
Reaction score
... the tree is up! :happydance:

DH didnt want it up yet, and wanted to wait until after our birthday's (18th & 20th of this month) but I got my own way :haha:

1st, almost done
2nd, finished
3rd, with the lights on, not the best quality.
4th, close up of the decs I made for us.

Attachments

• PB120421.jpg
    PB120421.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 24
  • PB120440.jpg
    PB120440.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 21
  • PB120436.jpg
    PB120436.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 20
  • PB120425.jpg
    PB120425.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 23
looks fab:thumbup:, im thinking my OH should let me put mine up since its my birthday :haha: x

Just spent the last hour wrapping some empty boxes and creating this little scene on my landing...

Attachments

• PB130391.jpg
    PB130391.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 16
  • PB130390.jpg
    PB130390.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 12
  • PB130398.jpg
    PB130398.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
Awwwwww I love the little scene on your landing, so cute and your tree is gorgeous :)

I love the scene on your landing!!! Your tree looks nice too.....makes me wanna put mine up but gotta wait till december in this house :growlmad:

AWWWW that looks lovely....Im slowly getting there with my hubby to get the decs up earlier.

aww looks lovely! love your landing scene what a great idea! :) we have the december rule in our house too. so have to wait to put up my tree :( helps we dont have a tree yet so not tempted to break the rule lol.

looks fab:thumbup:, im thinking my OH should let me put mine up since its my birthday :haha: x

Happy birthday!!! :cake: I think you should be able to put your tree up as its such a special day! xxx

Your tree is lovely and christmassy! I love the landing scene too, thats really original (but I think I may have to copy if thats ok!) xxx

love the star decs you made. how did you do them?
:flower:

I wish i could get away with putting mine up o/h would kill me Lol
We always do ours 1st December and he says that's to early xx

Aww looks beautiful and your christmas landing scene is so cute! xx

I love your tree and your scene!!

Looks great... love your tree!!!!!

I really like that glittery star tree-topper! Exactly what i have been searching to find!

I am so jealous of all of these Christmas tree threads going up, your house looks lovely, I want mine up :brat:

love the star decs you made. how did you do them?
:flower:

I brought the wooden shapes, I can post the link if you want? and then I just painted them red and brought a white paint pen and wrote our's names and the detail. then put the ribbon in, real easy and the shapes are cheap too. :thumbup:

Thanks girls, OH said earlier... even though I do think it's early, you've done a good job! :haha:

Love the decorations you made!
The wrapped presents are a fab idea!!

o0o I love it! :cloud9: Your tree looks beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"