I cried two hours straight

Miracle2014

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I dont know if I'm just overly emotional (7dpo) or what but I cried two hours straight. Why?!? I was sitting at my desk at work and one of coworkers that has been off for the past two weeks came over and asked about my three year old.. She then goes on to say "The reason I was off is because I had to get another one cut out".

Me being so naive about that subject asked what she was talking about. SHe says " I had ANOTHER abortion. My husband says we're not ready and he actually hates that I get pregnant so easily".

That pissed me off. Here i am struggling to get pregnant (thanks pcos) and she gets rid of them as fast as they come. I just dont understand it.

What?! OMG that's absurd!!!! People can be so insensitive, I mean really. Good lord. Well, when you have multiple abortions it can be harder to get pregnant so one day she may know how you feel :(

Thanks Mel!! DH said the same thing. It just hurt so much when she said that. She doesnt know that I am TTC but the fact that she is proud of that is ridiculous. Hopefully this is our month

Oh my gosh! That is absolutely disgusting! Your strong for not flipping out on her. I don't know that I could have kept my comments to myself!

That's outrageous, but I've heard it before too :nope: and this particular person now has 2 kids too so obv she was lucky and kept getting pregnant after 5+ abortions :cry:

So I am absolutely pro-choice... But seriously, that woman has no class. "Another one cut out" WTF. Usually the idea of having an abortion would be a very hard choice and a very emotional one... This lady sounds heartless. Ugh. I would've cried too. Life is not fair.

Hope you are feeling a little better now xx

I am just so sickened by all of that. I'm pro choice too (and we're fighting a law that will illegalize abortions here.. sigh) but come on people. At least think of how much better moms we will be ! How old is this chick anyway?!

Im pro choice also, but it just disgusts me when I hear of people using abortion as a form of birth control, and don't seem to even think twice about what it really means. If her husband doesn't want her to have more kids, then maybe they should look into birth control!

Yeah that is just wrong...if you arent wanting to get pregnant then go on birth control if you want sex without condoms. Aborting just for the heck of it is wrong. That is awful...no wonder why you are sad.

Oh dear. I can't believe someone would actually say that!

Thanks ladies!!! She just turned 32 and is so disgusting. I avoided her at all costs today because if she had started up again today (after I just got a BFN), they would have had to carry me out of there lol.

She definitely uses abortions as a form of birth control. You would think that if someone had to have an abortion that it would be a very sensitive/emotional subject. People are so heartless and cruel these days. I found out that she does have a four year old daughter that she lets her mother raise because her husband isn't ready to be a father. Yep!!!

Oh. My. God. She chooses her partner over her daughter...? (This is some serious Dr. Phil shit here hahaha).

She sounds like a despicable person.

I know right!!! Poor precious little one. I couldnt imagine. I love my kid so much. If only my body would act right so I could get just one more lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"