I.D

Dionne

Reaction score
Whats going on i went out saturday night i got refused from 2 bars for having no ID to prove my age
i managed to get in one bar then the bar man refussed to serve me.
went out last night for a meal with work i went to get a blottle of wine and got asked again!

when i was 16 i used to waslt into bars no problem, now im 22 i cant get in anywhere
i have lost my passport and driving licene
grrrrrrrrrrr:hissy:

do stretch marks from kids not pass for proof

lol they have really clamped down recently last time I went out I couldnt believe it everywhere asked me for I.D its a good job I had mine with me coz I look like a baby :-(

lol you should be happy that they think you look young enough to be underage, lol

gotta admit i've never been asked since I was 14...dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing! lol

Shops probably are clamping down on the age. Asda has recently changed their challenge 21 campaign to challenge 25. If you look under 25 then you will be asked for ID.

We did a test at my induction to see who we'd ask for ID and then find out their real ages. It was shocking how many people look over 21 and wouldnt have been asked for ID when theyre only 16 or 17!

i ID everyone :rofl: can be up to £1000 fine if i get it wrong!!! i IDd a 30 year olf for a lotto ticket.... i dunno who was more embarassed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->