• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I do love eBay..

Eliza_V

Wife and Mummy!
Reaction score
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130480645018

I would never have been able to afford this new!! :) The only thing it doesn't have is the Surefix base, but I am sure I've seen that elsewhere on eBay :)

Since I have a Ford Puma there's always a risk that the carseat won't fit anyway, so I'm going to try it in the car first when I get it (luckily I can have it on the front due to no airbag) and then see if it will fit with the base when I try it out at M&P then I can buy that before baby comes :) If it doesn't fit safely either with or without base, hubby can use that seat in his car and I'll get one to just sit in mine!! Lol.

Just thought I'd share :) :thumbup:

I have this pram and there is a warning on the car seat that says not to be used without the base. I've seen a few people with the same car seat that do though! x

It says on the website it can be used without the base altogether, with the Surefix base, or with the Isofix compatible base. I checked as I was worried it couldn't be used without either :) x

That is nice and bargain and I must say one of best listings I've ever seen so much care and all those photos

score!

I wish we had such good deals here in the states, most time anything on ebay has crazy shipping cost so it really isnt worth it.

tessica - Yeah I know what you mean! I saw other similar listings but this one really stood out, they obviously take a pride in what they do and it drew me to it :)

Guera - That sucks :( But you have craigslist and we don't and I hear that's pretty good :)

That is a great score! I have found some incredible deals on eBay, especially for pregnancy related items but when it comes to car seats, strollers, and travel systems, there's just nothing worth it.

We did just find a travel system on clearance at Sears for $110 that we bought today though :-D They had another one for only $95, too, but I didn't like it as much.

I love getting bits on eBay! I got the parasol for our pram on there for £2 the other day, it has just arrived and it is in perfect condition in the original packaging. I also got a bath sling for £1.04 :haha:

Thats a fab deal - I love ebay, i got nearly everything from ebay for my first son and plan to do the same this time around, the pram i want is £475 in mothercare and you can buy it on ebay for £200 for a good condition second hand one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"