I do solemnly swear not to POAS

I really hope so Lemely, thank you so much for your support!

I didn't post it this morning because the color turned out wrong in the pictures I took immediately after testing... But now I decided that it would be a good idea to take another pic even if the tests are old and ask you ladies for advice. :)

Lemely - I bought some IC a few months back, but I'm almost out of those so I'm *trying* (that's the keyword!) to use them wisely. We'll see if I can though!

That looks positive to me Lily!

I found the tests. He hid them with my dvd's and I'm fairly anal about my dvd's and saw that they were out of place in one area. Sure enough. I have the worst will power. Tested and of course bfn. but I expect as much as I didn't get a positive until 13dpo.

and now I know we can't afford more tests...I kept telling myself I didn't want to spend any more money but I knew I probably would have but and issue came up and I forgot about a bill coming out so it really strapped the budget.

So now I have one test. so I want to wait as long as possible now. It will be hard. Oh so very hard to wait. ideally I should be waiting until Thursday as I am not sure when I ovulated and thursday would be the latest day I would be 14dpo. Man it sucks having a long LP.

Hey ladies almost 9 dpo here. I tested this morning, BfN. Resisting the urge to test again until Wed...feeling the struggle!!!

Quick before I start working.
Today's test. 14 dpo. The eternal worrier in me is scared because line is fainter than yesterday's. And My BBT has dropped quite a bit -though still above CL.

What do you think, ladies?

Attachments

• WP_20160208_011.jpg
    WP_20160208_011.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
Okay I'm not going to lie it does look fainter but maybe there's a reason. Maybe you had more to drink before bed or something. I wouldn't panic yet. Take a deep breath and maybe test when you get home this evening :hugs:

And welcome Erin :wave:

Was this one with fmu? I am on my phone so I can't flip back to the last pic so not sure if it is fainter but it could be numerous things. This test could be slightly less sensitive even though they are the same brand. Some frer can pick up as low as 6 Miu but most are around 10-20. I have never had a frer pick up under 10 and I got a better line around 17 miu.
So this brand could be the same.

BFP? I know blue tests are notorious for evaps.

CD 39 BFN on CD36... This was with nighttime urine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 8
Looks positive to me. Doesn't look like dye run.

Dug out my test I took on CD36 from before my trip and there is a line on there now, although I know I can't trust it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 9
funny thing is I keep my tests too and my first one has a line on it (approx 8 dpo) but none of the others do.

No matter how much I say I'm going to wait I just can't seem to. Here is todays test. Nearly a 3 hour hold (I had a nap).

But this is my last frer. I have a clearblue digi with weeks indicator. It says it has a sensitivity of 25 so now I have no choice because I am obviously no where near that much or the frer would be blazing positive. I think I may still be under 10, if I'm pregnant. Which I am sure I am. Or this is the crappiest cycle ever.

Attachments

• 11 DPO.jpg
    11 DPO.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 7
Well at 9dpo I tested this morning and got BFP :( I'm going to try not to test again until the weekend. I can feel my mood deteriorating

I hear ya on that. I was so good last cycle. I waited until 3 days before af was due to test and the next day I had spotting (which I always get 1-2 day prior). But this time I am a mad woman and have been testing non stop. The symptoms are getting stronger as each day passes or new ones are being added. I think I will be devestated if I'm not pregnant because this would be a cruel joke my body has played on me.

but I'm so discouraged.

Aayla, Brunette and Erin, I really hope things turn out fine for all of you!!

I just got my betas back... On CD15 they are at 270!!!!!!

oh wow. Very nice number! for so early. twins? hahahaha

Congratulations to all the bfp's!!

I'm on cd6 and not even sure when I ovulate, I think around cd11/12. And my cycles are average of 26 days so I have a while to go yet!!

Yay congrats lily :dance:

And fingers crossed for you Aayla i can see a line in the pic u posted so really hope it continues :dust:

Im going away next month so would be really nice for me to get a BFP this cycle them me and OH can celebrate on our 10th anniversary on the 10th, got my fingers really really crossed.

I know how you feel pne1985 im cd 4 today. I have a 30-35 day cycle so it seems soooo far away :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"