I don’t know where I belong but I need to write somewhere.. what’s going on??!

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
Hi girls!

So I’m on the mini pill and have been since January, I should add I absolutely suck at taking it 🙈.

I’ve always had regular periods while on the pill as I’ve taking it on and off for years and it has never messed my body up like this.

I’m not sure on exact dates so I’m guessing here!

Me and oh have a very regular sex life, every night without fail if I’m working nights, it will be in the day HA HA 🤫

I now haven’t had a period since around the beginning of March which is completely strange for me, I’ve done two tests which was the 3rd week of March and again on the 4th week. We’re now we’ll into April and still no sign I know I should have tested again by now but I work an awful lot and don’t get much time. I’ve been having a few off symptoms nothing major, just sore boobs and a bit of nausea, but nausea isn’t uncommon for me as I’m a naturally sicky person.

Yesterday I noticed I had a pinching feeling in my right ovary area and today now I have stomach cramps like af is here but definitely no sign and sore boobs still present.

I’m sure I should have had a period by now as I’m usually regular every 28/29 days.

What’s your thoughts??

💕

Hi girls!

So I’m on the mini pill and have been since January, I should add I absolutely suck at taking it 🙈.

I’ve always had regular periods while on the pill as I’ve taking it on and off for years and it has never messed my body up like this.

I’m not sure on exact dates so I’m guessing here!

Me and oh have a very regular sex life, every night without fail if I’m working nights, it will be in the day HA HA 🤫

I now haven’t had a period since around the beginning of March which is completely strange for me, I’ve done two tests which was the 3rd week of March and again on the 4th week. We’re now we’ll into April and still no sign I know I should have tested again by now but I work an awful lot and don’t get much time. I’ve been having a few off symptoms nothing major, just sore boobs and a bit of nausea, but nausea isn’t uncommon for me as I’m a naturally sicky person.

Yesterday I noticed I had a pinching feeling in my right ovary area and today now I have stomach cramps like af is here but definitely no sign and sore boobs still present.

I’m sure I should have had a period by now as I’m usually regular every 28/29 days.

What’s your thoughts??

💕

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

I use this site to track my symptoms and days and see when I possibly Ovulated or implanted and what symptoms usually arrive when. They have support there to as a lot of females with similar questions.

It is where I learned that I have a high probability of being pregnant and just waiting for the HCG to build to test. AF was due yesterday no sign, I had what can be called implantation bleeding when I implantation was due to happen. That was afew days ago.

I wish you luck nothing worse than NOT knowing. Better to act as if you are to be safe. Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->