I don’t like any boy names :(

Disney1818

Expecting Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
I’m only 5 weeks lol but I’ve had a girl named picked out forever! I absolutely cannot find any boy names that I absolutely love.
I like spunky/quirky names but not off the wall/weird.
I prefer older names rather than trendy names.

Some that i do really like:
-Max
-Felix
-Chandler
-Cooper
-Elliott

Any suggestions?? I always loved the name Oscar as well but SO isn’t as “quirky” as i am and it doesn’t fit him lol.

Btw, we are in the US and none of these
names are popular at all in my area.

I’m only 5 weeks lol but I’ve had a girl named picked out forever! I absolutely cannot find any boy names that I absolutely love.

-Max
-Felix
-Chandler
-Cooper
-Elliott

Any suggestions?? I always loved the name Oscar as well but SO isn’t as “quirky” as i am and it doesn’t fit him lol.

They’re all lovely names. Although felix I’ve never been keen on Cos to me, felix is a cats name.

Congrats!! I have three girls so I think I’ll struggle this time with names lol.

I already have a jaycob and a marley

I would like tgis one to be lincoln (link) and Chester as a middle but hubby wants chester as a middle name

I love atticus but hubby hates it :(

Hubby wants chester as rhe first name.sorry

I already have a jaycob and a marley

I would like tgis one to be lincoln (link) and Chester as a middle but hubby wants chester as a middle name

I love atticus but hubby hates it :(

Atticus is my baby boys name :cloud9:

I second that I hear Felix and immediately go to Felix the Cat. The 90s child in me also just remembers all the jokes on Friends about Chandler’s name.

I happen to like Max, Elliot, and Cooper.

Maybe if you focused on having a meaning that matters to you then you might find more of a connection to the name? Bad comparison but both my dog’s have names that start with K, are based on their breed’s origin country, and have a meaning related to their adoption. My son’s first name starts with A because that’s the dad’s tradition, and his middle is after my father. So while everyone dogs on Aiden for being so annoyingly common, it doesn’t bother me because it means something to me.

Also maybe it’s a sign you are having a girl. Mom’s intuition ;)

And just to toss it out there I love Ethan and Dylan and Jacob in case any of those sounds good to you.

What does your partner think about names?

I completely understand. We only liked one boy's name so far, but we didn't settle on it until he was two days old. Our other three are girls. Can't imagine what we would do if we had another boy.

We have had a boys name picked out since pregnant with DD1 . We struggle with girls names ! Not sure what we will name this baby if a girl .

Felix also reminds me of the advert! Naming s child is sooo hard as we wanna get it just right !

Has your partner mentioned any names ?

Same! I cannot find any boy names I like! I wanted to name my first son Oscar but it never felt quite right so we ended up just going with the nickname for Oscar and named him Ozzy. I love it and he's always being told from random people how "cool" his name is :)

This one I am clueless about. I really hate all the popular and classic names. It seems like with boys though your only real choices are from the top 100, going unique with boys is much tougher than it is with girls.

We had this problem with our son. We just couldn't agree on one we liked. Literally read out every boys name in the book to see what would sound right.
In the end we went with Austin. I still wasn't sold until he was born and now no can't imagine him as anything else.

-Max
-Felix
-Chandler
-Cooper
-Elliott

Hello :hi:,

In was exactly the same when I was pregnant with my little boy, I had loads girls name's ready!

My little boy is named Charlie O:)
My fellas little boy name is Albie O:)O:) something a little different! I
I finally narrowed my list down to -

Charlie
Jacob
Noah
Harry
James
Dominic
Oscar
Oliver

Users who are viewing this thread