I don't believe it!

Chellebelle

Reaction score
Well finally after 3 years TTC, 7 rounds of clomid and a very long time on the emotional rollercoaster... I got a :bfp: first thing this morning (after a night of drinking because I thought I was out this month) :happydance::cry:

I have attached a pic, but it's not a very clear one because I used my phone... I have tried adjusting the contrast to make it a little clearer... but it is definately a beautiful fat pink positive.

It still hasn't sunk in yet, I feel a little lost... I need a blood test to confirm it which I will book tomorrow.

:hug: to everyone and I am sendig you loads of :dust: and some sticky :dust: to myself because I am so scared as it is early days.

Attachments

• bfp.jpg
    bfp.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 129
Congratulations!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months xx

congrats! have a h&h 9 months!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yipee: Sending u lots of sticky baby glue!!

xx yaya

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you, after three years of waiting this is such a special day!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!

Lots of sticky :dust: for you!

CHELLE!!!!!!! Omg!! JUST saw your ticker and HAAAAAD to check here if it was true! Girl, i am SO THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!! I knew April was going to be a good month for some of us girls! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Sending you lots of sticky vibes! :happydance: See you in 1st Tri :hugs:

Congratulations!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Sending you lots of sticky :dust: Have a happy and healthy 9 months

this is such wonderful news!!!! I am in such a good mood now because of your bfp!!!! CONGRATS!!!! :hugs:

CHELLEBELLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am so EXCITED for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I am so happy for you! I know you have been trying for so long!! I pray you have a H&H 9 months!!!!! :happydance: :headspin: :hug:

Oh my goodness, congratulations hun!!!! :hugs: i'm so pleased for you.

Fantastic news! Well deserved!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! xxx

congratulations!!!!! You fill me with hope and all the best to you!! :happydance::happydance:

Thank you everyone, I know this might sound cheesy but I really couldn't have done it without everyone from b&b. You have all given me hope when I thought I had lost it and the support is amazing! I truly would have given up all hope now if it wasn't for you. AND... if I am successful and make it through the whole 9 months... all the past 3 years would have been so worth it... so hang in there everyone and you will all get it too! If I can, anyone can!

I have just done another test with a CB +/- and got another + but it was sooo faint... but it is 4pm and I have had a few drinks today... I will arrange for my blood test tomorrow.

I am just in complete disbelief. :hug::hug:

I'm so happy for you! I'm so glad another 'long-timer' has had some happiness! Good luck and hopefully see you in 1st Tri in May! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->