I don't feel any kicking yet :(

Mango

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have not felt my lil one kick or move around yet and I'm at 17 weeks. Should I be worried. Every time I read a pregnancy article they talk about women feeling their lil ones moving around at this stage. So up until today, I haven't felt anything !! I'm worried ladies, should I be ? :sad1:

:hugs: I dont think you should worry. I recall Wobbles making a post about this and I think it isnt too uncommon to start feeling the kicks around 18-20 weeks. Im sure you will start to feel your Baby soon.... :)

If this is your First pregnancy you might not feel it until 20 weeks or later. Thats what my DR told me. So don't be worried. Just be patient :)

Don't those articles do you head in!! I made more than one post I'm sure :blush:

Your first bub can be anything up to around 25 weeks! I don't think I have been feeling her that long - I always had uncertainty if the bubbles feeling was bubs but was never definate until recently.

:D x

I think it is normal that you haven't felt bubs yet. Usually it takes longer with your first because you don't know what to expect. You don't usually just feel a kick, it starts with a swishy feeling, like bubbles ( like Wobbles said), some women think it is gas at first and then as the weeks turn by you feel them more and more and stronger and stronger. I usually felt mine more at night when I was relaxed.

Don't worry you will feel bubs soon enough and then be complaining because bubs foot in stuck in your ribs, ROFLOL.

Good Luck mate

I wouldnt worry hun. I only just started to feel her move at 18 weeks and now im 29 weeks she is doing her acrobatics and doesnt stop. :happydance::headspin:Just sit down quietly and relax and she may start to move.

Thanks ladies, I guess I took those articles too literally. This is my first so as you said I may not feel it till later. Just hoping everything is ok in there. Thanks for your replies, much appreciated!

You really shouldnt worry unless there has been bleeding and/or bad cramps. Be patient they will come :)

i wouldnt worry i didnt feel mine until like 19 weeks and its my first .... but then i wasnt sure until i really thought about it and when u really do feel it its like little fizzy bubble feelings on like one side of ur belly or like all over it and u feel it for like ten min or something... but then u may not feel it really for a few days...but just wait a few days longer and then u start feeling these weird lil things in ur tummy and ur like was that a kick? lol /// and then u realize that all along they really were.. lol and then u get a cute lil ultrasound if u havent done it already and find out that the baby likes to sit and kick where u've been feeling it and just thinking it was probably nothing.. cause it was like super faint that u may not have really noticed it either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->