i dont feel complete yet! :(

Lenny

stepmam and mammy :)
Reaction score
Hi there havnt been in this section for awhile now I just had my daughter 7 months ago I have a step daughter who lives with us aswell she's 6 I always said I only wanted to 2 kids my partner did aswell now we have 2 girls we thought we where done with kids but recently I can't help but feel Iam not done I wanna cry at the thought of never finding out Iam pregnant again never getting to hold my baby after I've give birth Plus the age gap between the 2 girls is very big!

I've tried talking to my oh about this (only once so far) but he said he doesn't want anymore he asked me to stop pushing plz so I've dropped it but I can't shake this feeling of not being complete.
Has anybody been through this and has there oh come around I keep thinking I may have just shocked him Cos we both agreed we where done but then again I shocked myself I didn't think I'd feel this way but I do and I need someone to understand lol

Thank you for reading all this!

Ooo today he said he would think about it Yey! X

Oh.. That is exciting news!! To me a family isn't complete until you have a boy and girl! I have 1 son and 1 step son and we are waiting a girl!! Soo.. I completely know where your coming from!! Good luck!!

awwh yay! i've always wanted a big family. and oh and i agreed we wanted 3. we have 1 DD and OH changed his mind and decided 1 was enough which devastated me. eventually i sat him down and explained to him how much it actually meant to me. and now we're ttc number 2! :)

I've talked to him about how iam feeling I asked if there was any chance he was open to the idea of doing it again Cos I just don't feel complete and I can't see the feeling going anywhere. I can't blame him for being shocked I mean we did say we wernt having anymore lol.
I no he would turn the world upside down if it would make me happy but I don't want him to do this just for me I want him to want this child too x

yea i know. i think for men. at least for my husband, what helped was sorta...painting a picture of the future. again though, its different for us as we only have 1 child. i just sorta made him picture her with siblings. having a little sister she can be close to, a baby brother to protect...got him to see what he could be doing in future with a little boy, or with 2 little princesses. that helped him come around :) though he had a few conditions for me to fill before he was happy to start trying. 1 of which was to come off my anti depressants, and to ofc be cleared by our dr to do so :p

Well that's what I keep trying to do I want our lo to have a closer sibling I love my stepdaughter like she was my own but she goes to her mams on the weekends holidays and every other Christmas so our lo will be lonely and I don't want that for her we need another to be complete I can feel it :) x

AAAAAHHHHHH he said YES! OMG OMG OMG March next year my implant is coming out and we trying for another baby aaaahhh Iam so happy x

awwh yay congrats!!

as a slight sidenote, as someone who came off the implant in april and still hasnt had a period, if you ideally 'want' to get pregnant in march, you may want to come off the implant sooner and use condoms up until you're ready to conceive! obviously if you're willing to wait the 6 months or so that it could possibly take to get your cycle back on track, by all means go ahead! but i thought I'd give you a little heads up! there are a few of us whose cycles are out of whack months after coming off the implant :) if i could do it again, i'd have had my implant taken out 6 months sooner and used condoms :p

but hooray! congrats and looking forward to seeing you back here in march!

The first time we where trying I come off the implant and it took us a year to conceive our little girl that's why Iam getting it taken out in March Iam aiming for October November time hopefully lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->