I don't "feel" like I'm pregnant anymore :(

adellademona

Reaction score
I'm 7+5 weeks today. Yesterday and last night I was spotting a bit and had some tiny blood clots that were the same color of the spotting. Like a mauve, I suppose (milky pinky brown). It seems I spot like this after DTD with the hubs.

I woke up this morning and my breasts are no longer sore and I'm not nauseous anymore. I'm kinda worried, but I haven't had any cramping and the spotting isn't really here anymore (super light and I don't need a liner).

I'm still really tired like I have been but I haven't been queasy since last night and suddenly feeling "normal" has me anxious. My first scan is Tuesday the 17th...I'm worried I'll get there and they'll tell me I've miscarried.

The pregnancy symptoms can come and go. So you may have good and bad days. Also, my doctor told me that spotting around the time when you would have gotten your period is completely normal, even in the second and third month of pregnancy. So you're almost 8 weeks, the spotting could just be this. If you're really worried, call your doctor. They will have answers or want to see you. Either way, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

My LMP was 9/21 and I'm -usually- regular. That month it was late by 2 weeks, though. And then I got pg somtime in October because I ovulated late. So my cycle had a hiccup. It -could- be breakthrough bleeding, but it's about a week early.

My first dr appointment is Tuesday. So I am going to try to hold out til then unless I start bleeding heavy and cramping. The spotting has basically stopped. I just think the dh and I need to stop DTD until we get the docs go ahead.

If it was spotting after sex Hun, then I would try not to worry, especially if it's now stopped. Chances are you irritated your cervix.

I agree that pg symptoms do fluctuate, the only thing that stays with my 100% is the tiredness.

If you are really are worried then go to the Drs, as there's nothing worse then constantly worrying xxxx

You should find my post on this topic. I was convinced I had lost the pregnancy. My HPT lines were starting to fade, all my symptoms went away, I was spotting. I went to my ultrasound prepared for the worst and there was a perfectly healthy embryo with a heartbeat. I know the stress can be terrible and it's easy to jump to the worst conclusion but what's normal for someone else might be different for what's normal for you, and what was normal for you last week might not be the same as this week. Just try to relax and not overanalyze everything, as difficult as it may be because oftentimes you're just making yourself anxious for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->