I don't feel pregnant anymore

VanWest

1 baby, 4 step-kids
Reaction score
:cry:What's wrong with me? I don't feel pregnant anymore. I stopped feeling pregnant around last week. What I mean is before my breast were so sore, I couldnt even work out and jog without holding them! Now the only thing I feel is over emotional and Im worrying about that I had a misscarriage the ones they call a missed abortion. Does that happen often? I know I wount feel better intill I have another Ultrasound, and I dont think I will have another intill I'm 20 weeks. I think another reason Im worried is because I cant tell Im pregnant at all because Im very fat, so fat I wonder if I will ever look pregnant. Did anyone else stop feeling pregnant at 11 weeks? So other then being emotional and tired(which seems like PMS to me) Im worried ?:(

Sore boobs - mine were BAD then I'd have days they were fine then before 2nd tri the soreness just stopped. An that was really the only symptom I had bar tired!

I'm not a skinny girl but I could tell if I looked I was PG just not noticeable to others type thing - i held my belly in a bit and could see bump forming ;) Weird but true.

If you are concerned though about disappearing symptoms then contact your midwife or GP who may refer you for another scan.

x

Well I have an appt on the 26th, so I guess I will see if I can hold out intill then

Don't send yourself into a state - even if its for you own peace of mind.

:hugs:

I guess I will call the nurse on Monday. Kinda think I need to because I might have a yeast infection from some antibiotics I was on for a UTI. The good thing about my OBGYN's is they have SUPER nice nurses :)

VanWest,
I think I kinda know how you feel. I am 11 weeks today, and for the day or so that my morning sickness went away, I stopped feeling pregnant. It was the day before my ultrasound, so I was lucky that I had that to reassure me. I was really nervous tho that something wasn't right. That the ultrasound would show that I lost the baby or something would be wrong. It was just my nerves tho, and soon after, my morning sickness came right back, smells are making me sick again, and I'm feeling more pregnant than ever. If you doc will let you, I would ask for another u/s or something to give you peace of mind. You dont want to be stressed and worrying everyday thinking about it. Good luck. Wishing you the best. =)

What stinks is where I work we do Ultrasounds, but of course now that I'm pregnant someone got caught giving there sister a free MRI and was almost fired so now I cant have an Ultrasound whenever I want like I did in the first few weeks. That's definitely my luck. My Mom thinks I'm fine and that's how it goes you feel it in the beginning then you don't in till the baby moves. I've always been a worried wart though!

I think your probably just transitioning into the second trimester or the "honeymoon stage." Which would be a very good thing because no more sickness or pain for a few months!!:happydance:

Im hoping :) But I never had morning sickness, only the cramping and sore boobs

Hey there!:hi:
I know exactly how you feel.......I don't have the sore boobs anymore, and didn't really get morning sickness, and don't feel pregnant at all!! Tommorrow I have my first Sonogram, so I am hoping to have my mind put to ease! Since this is my third, you would think that I would know if this is normal, but I was just sooooooo sick with my first two, that I never experienced this not feeling pregnant thing before! I can safely say that I can start to barely see a bump forming though, so it's just a matter of time, then I will be wishing that I didn't feel the pregnancy symtoms!! lol!!

Kellie:headspin:

I am new to this forum; this is my first post. I am 5-6 weeks along, and I felt the exact same way this morning--I woke up, and my boobs felt fine, no cramps, no bloating, nothing except for the slightly elevated temperature. I was so freaked out that I took another pregnancy test this morning and, thankfully, it came back positive. By the afternoon, some symptoms had returned--mild cramps and very, very slight nausea. About an hour ago, my boobs started to get sore again. So I think it's okay to go and out of feeling pregnant . . . to have "normal" days mixed in with all the pregnant ones. Good luck!!

Hi VanWest

I know how worrying it is but you should try to relax as much as possible. I didn't have any symptoms at all during my pregnancy and struggled to believe that I was actually pregnant. However, the 12 week scan proved everything was OK and it was such a relief.

I am sure you will be OK and here in the UK, midwives will generally tell you not to worry unless you're experiencing blood loss, cramps etc.

Good luck with the scan - I'm sure you and baby will be fine. Keep us posted!

Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->