I don't feel pregnant... little worried xx

kalia1988

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am 7+1 and I just don't feel pregnant, I had a scan when I was 6 weeks and everything was fine but there was no heart beat yet (but they said it was still a little early)

I am now a little worried as I just don't feel pregnant, obviously I know I am but just worried that its a sign something isn't right??

When I was pregnant with my LB by this point I had really bad nausea and sore / sensitive boobs - I couldn't get out of bed without having to eat a ginger biscuit first - this time round the only sign I have is the sciatica in my left bum cheek!!

does anyone else feel the same? xx

I am 6 weeks pregnant too. I don't feel pregnant at all. I think it's normal at this stage and every pregnancy is different.

Hey girl, I've never really felt pregnant, but when I went for my second scan, they found a perfectly healthy baby growing like they should. The only thing I've ever had was sore boobs and exhaustion. But even now that's fading, which I'm taking as a sign that the placenta is starting to take over. I've also read that some women's symptoms don't show up until later in the first tri, so that might happen too. So don't worry too much about it, every pregnancy is different, even with the same woman. :)

with my first son, i didn't feel pregnant at all. i was so shocked to see a little baby at the scan as i didn't have ANY pregnancy symptoms. i had such an easy pregnancy with him, it was awesome!

with this little boy, i've been sick as a dog! i'm almost 13 weeks and JUST starting to feel decent.

so it's totally normal/fine to feel good in first tri :)

I'm halfway through my 7th week, I barely have any symptoms. Baby is measuring perfect and has 153 best per min heartbeat, so don't worry I'm sure urs is fine too! Absence of symptoms doesn't mean anythings wrong. It can be scary though, I know

I didn't really start to feel pregnant until I was around 16 weeks. I had next to no symptoms. I think I only started to feel pregnant once I started to waddle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->