I don't feel pregnant.... worried.....

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I was having lots of stretching and growing pains and different symptoms (thirsty , starving, exhausted)... I could still say I have some of those some of the time but I honestly don't feel pregnant. . I'm so worried something is wrong! I just wish there was something to reassure me, super strong symptoms or a window into my womb lol... I just want to make sure babybean is alright in there!!! It also doesn't help that dh has had me outside doing yard work for the last two days, we've been landscaping our whole front and back yard getting ready for dd bday party...

Anyone else not feeling much and can reassure me??

I don't feel much either. I didnt really get symptoms unil 6-7 weeks last time so am not worried. Feel happy you are not feeling it yet, some people are super sick from day one and I don't envy them at all! Yard work should be fine too, probably good for you and babe, as long as it is 't pverly strenuous :)

All im havin is streatching kinda dull ache n sore boobs by abt wk 8 wen i was carryin ma lil girl the sickness started x

I don't have many either. I have some bad days and then a few where nothing. So don't worry I think it's normal. Xx

Other than a very bloated belly not a lot going on for me either! Worries me at times too xx

Thanks ladies!!! I hope I can just relax these next few weeks!!!

I've been feeling pretty good for the most part. I didn't even have sore bbs this time. There have been a few days I didn't even want to roll out of bed I was so tired, but besides the fatigue and exhaustion, I wouldn't even know I'm pregnant! I'm only 5 1/2 weeks though so I still have a little bit of time yet before morning sickness rears its ugly head. I didn't get morning sickness at all with DD but with DS the morning sickness started at 7 weeks.

feel normal too. slightly sore boobs. very bloated tummy people have been looking sideways at me at work. but no sickness yet, started semi early with my first. and no mood swings ( i am super moody most of the time) i wish i had a window. wish for an early scan. but i think im only 5 weeks. they will do semi ealy scan coz i cant remember the dates of my last cycle. so glad u posted this feeling worried heaps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->