I dont FEEL pregnant?

Peanut112

Reaction score
Title says it all. Besides nausea here and there and the fact that I get grumpy easier......... I don't feel pregnant. When I was pregnant with the last I definitely FELT it, I felt it all.

Maybe the test was just lieing to me? :shrug: I went for blood work today so we'll see.

Each pregnancy is different and it is still quite early in your pregnancy. I remember posting the same thing when I was 5 weeks :)

Still not much going on with me though and heading towards 9 weeks. With my first I did not feel pregnant at all. Had no symptoms. Just tired. This time everything seems to ache more.. my back, my hips and i'm nauseous on and off, no vomiting.

Give it some time, you might feel allot different in a few weeks!

With my first 2 I had a terrible nausea as from the beginning. It was bad.

This time around, I was fully prepared to be throwing up 10 times a day again, but, nothing!

I do count my lucky stars!

But, this time I feel my boobs much much more! And general tiredness is worse.

So, yes, not every pregnancy is the same.
Try not to worry.

I agree with what the ladies said just give it some time and if you don't get any symptoms at all you are lucky ...

I was just like you, feeling completely normal. And then 5w3d, bam! Constant nausea, sore boobs, heartburn/indigestion. I am lucky if I get one good day in between every 7 bad days. Enjoy the bliss while it lasts.

I am almost 8.4 weeks along with no nausea at all. Worried is a understatement but, I have heard each pregnancy is different. Also, you are very early to feel anything.

I don't feel it either. I am anywhere between 4.5-5 weeks (haven't had a dating u/s yet and my LMP isn't accurate because it was on 1/1/16 and my hcg on 2/10 was 26 then 78 on 2/12)

I remember with my son I didn't feel anything until 6 weeks.

I am interested to see how things change between this week and next week...even the week after. Things will definitely change.

This is me all over!! I do not feel anything!! It's so strange with my little boy although I wasn't sick! I felt like I was on a boat all day everyday! This time I feel fine, normal, great in fact lol!! I had a week of feeling ill the week I found out but I have a feeling that was a bug :/

I was just saying this today. I will be 8 weeks Sunday and I don't feel anything except for my boobs being crazy sore and the occasional queasiness that comes and goes. Although when I found out I was prego just passed 5 weeks, for about 2 weeks I thought I was going to die with how horrible I felt and how nauseous I was. Hopefully its gone for good. This is my 2nd pregnancy and it is a 180 from how I felt when I was prego with my son. Id rather feel A-ok then getting hot flashes and feeling the urge to puke at any moment.

I don't feel much either!
Sore breasts and I've been having back aches, I'm super thirsty and more hungry and I'm definitely irritable which I'm trying so hard not to be lol but that's about it !
With both of my boys I felt virtually nothing until around 9 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->