I don't feel pregnant!!

Sophie2015

Reaction score
Anyone else feel this way? I never have many symptoms during pregnancy (I don't have good outcomes either) 😕 so just once I'd like to actually FEEL pregnant. If I didn't have 17 pregnancy tests lined up like trophies on my nightstand I wouldn't even know I was preggo. I even have to wear a bra a few hours and then take it off to notice breast tenderness.
Anyone else praying for all the classic signs of pregnancy. Am I a complete loon?!

Anyone else feel this way? I never have many symptoms during pregnancy (I don't have good outcomes either) 😕 so just once I'd like to actually FEEL pregnant. If I didn't have 17 pregnancy tests lined up like trophies on my nightstand I wouldn't even know I was preggo. I even have to wear a bra a few hours and then take it off to notice breast tenderness.
Anyone else praying for all the classic signs of pregnancy. Am I a complete loon?!

oh my goodness, you ARE NOT a loon!! especially since your track record isn't that great. Reassurance is always something a normal woman wants. Especially with something so wonderful, like having a baby growing in your belly! just try and stay positive, and when you have your low moments, that's what you have this forum for!

And remember, some woman go through a whole pregnancy with zero symptoms at all. You hear all those crazy stories about women going in the hospital because their stomach hurts and 2 days later get discharged with a baby.

Keep your chin up darlin'

Hi Sweetie!

You're definitely not alone! I have had a few symptoms (some pulling/tugging around my uterus for the last week or so and tension headaches yesterday and today), but I feel like I'll feel better once I get morning sickness! Only this evening have I noticed suddenly that my breasts feel tender/sore and really "full". But I'm scared that I don't "feel pregnant" and currently I'm addicted to POAS in order to prove to myself that I'm still pregnant!

It's so very scary. :hugs: How far along are you?

Hi Sweetie!

You're definitely not alone! I have had a few symptoms (some pulling/tugging around my uterus for the last week or so and tension headaches yesterday and today), but I feel like I'll feel better once I get morning sickness! Only this evening have I noticed suddenly that my breasts feel tender/sore and really "full". But I'm scared that I don't "feel pregnant" and currently I'm addicted to POAS in order to prove to myself that I'm still pregnant!

It's so very scary. :hugs: How far along are you?

I pray every day for morning sickness. But nada. Even with my pregnancy that lasted 15 weeks I felt great.

And I poas AT LEAST once a day. So my 17 tests will be 18 by tomorrow 😄
I'm 5 weeks exactly. Early I know. But if this pregnancy is like my others I won't feel any different.

Thank you ladies for supporting me!

:hugs: Well, you're a week further than me (I'm only 4 weeks!)

Hopefully it's just early for us.

Good luck to you!! Wanna be buddies?

Yes! Would love to!

When are you going for your first scan?

In 12 more days. August 3rd. How about you?

I think probably the second week of August. I am currently traveling for work, so it has to be when I get back. Awesome timing, huh? :dohh:

Yes! Would love to!

I think probably the second week of August. I am currently traveling for work, so it has to be when I get back. Awesome timing, huh? :dohh:

So again, a week behind me. Hopefully we'll both have good pregnancies and this will be fun!

What do you do for work? At least traveling is a distraction.

Yes! Would love to!

So again, a week behind me. Hopefully we'll both have good pregnancies and this will be fun!

What do you do for work? At least traveling is a distraction.

Definitelyhapoy to have the distraction! I travel a lot for work, but I guess that will be changing. :)

I am a software engineer. What about you?

I didn't have any symptoms until about 5w+6 except slightly tender breasts. Then the nasty reflux started! I was worried that I felt normal yesterday morning but by 3pm sips of water were making me dry heave violently! my best friendconly had fatigue in first tri and now has a healthy 18 month old. Really hope everything goes well for you this time

I still don't feel pregnant and I'm 15 weeks.... I just feel fat. I also had no morning sickness or nausea. But I've had 3 scans and baby is doing well. Don't worry :)

5 weeks today and symptoms are increasing!! Hope it continues. I'm prob the only woman in the world praying for nausea (which I don't have yet) 😕 But I'm having other signs. Increased breast tenderness, slightly dizzy, constipated, exhausted, eternally hungry, mild headache, heart palpitations (these are normal for me when stressed). Yippee!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->