I don't feel pregnant

Chris1989

Reaction score
I'm 5w 3d and I just don't feel pregnant :( I haven't got any nausea, my boobs aren't sore and I feel fine. The only things I've noticed is that I'm peeing a lot more and I'm having some 'bowel' problems. I'm a bit hungrier than usual but not much! Has anyone had just these symptoms in the fifth week?

I usually wouldn't be scared but I'm a bit unlucky :( I have birth to a healthy baby boy in 2015, but then last August I conceived again and starting having pink and brown spotting, and I didn't have many symptoms then either. After an ultrasound scan couldn't find a pregnancy, I kept having to have blood tests which showed slow rising hCG. They eventually found the pregancy on my left ovary and I had to be treated with Methotrexate. 4-5 months later I conceived again, and again had light spotting and barely any symptoms. I had another ultrasound and they couldn't see the pregnancy again, but then I miscarried shortly after. The next month we conceived *again* and this time my symptoms were strong (not sure what week I had them but I'm sure it was in the 5th week at some point), including feeling sick and my boobs getting sore. This pregnancy was in my uterus but the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks :(

Now I'm pregnant again and although I have no spotting at all, the fact I haven't got many symptoms yet is terrifying me! Because of my previous ectopic I can have a scan at 6w to check the pregnancy, which I'm half excited for and half dreading because in my mind, it's likely to be bad news again :(

Good luck for your scan.
Its quite normal to not feel anything. With both my DD and DS I didnt really feel any symptoms for AGES! I do understand the angst though :hugs:

I'm a bit like this feel a bit icky through the day love a sofa snooze around 3pm my boobs are killing my like really heavy when I bend over in the morning to put my pants on feels like someone is hanging off them lol . I'm 8w 2d
Sounds mad but I've not had any morning sickness I feel left out cos everyone else does.

Thank u both :) Still not got as many symptoms as I'd 'like'! Haven't felt sick much, but I'm still peeing loads more than usual so I'm hoping that's a sign things are ok? Just terrified my hormones are too low :(

I gotta tell you it is normal not to feel anything at all. My first pregnancy I felt awful and was sure it was the flu. I slept for 20 hours the Saturday after I found out I was preggers. My second was the complete opposite. I felt nothing......NOTHING. In fact, doing the math after the fact, I was 10 days late when I tested, never knowing my baby was there. And I only tested to try and prank my husband. I ended up pranked instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->