• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i dont feel right - help?

JustMe.

Reaction score
i woke up this morning feeling strange, just not feeling myself. Ive felt on and off nausea for the past 4 days. Today i feel kind of 'fluey', like got a bit of headache and just not 100%. My appetite has also decreased the past few days. Ive felt really hormonal, like PMS, the past week. Last night my left foot and ankle went really puffy and today my mum said she noticed my left hand looked abit puffy. Could all this mean something?

I would say see the midwife, she can take some bloods to see if ur ok xxx I have to say apart from the puffiness, i feel rotten too :hugs:

Not neccessarily no. I have felt off a few times these past few weeks but it hasnt mounted to anything happening

id ring midwife or labour and delivery hun. its not wwrth taking the risk. Could be nothing but its better to be safe

i would check with the midwife hun as you have puffiness in hands and feet, nausea can apparently come on in early labour (although i didnt have it with DS).

hope u feel better soon xx

I would check if you are worried hon but saying that my nausea has returned, some days I feel awful and others fine - in fact it can change from hour to hour, the puffiness may just be water retention, our bodies are going through a lot.

Thanks, I wouldnt really say im worried as baby is still moving around lots in there, im just hoping its a sign of labour coming soon!! I have read that flu like symptoms and just not feeling right can be a sign but just wondered if anyone else has experienced it as a sign of labour or not. I have been told i will most likely deliver early cause ive got polyhydramnios, so fx! X

Sounds like end of pregnancy to me.
I had the same around 37 weeks, nausea , lack of appetite, all of a sudden i felt like i was going to get the flu and got a throatache.
Also my feet swell a little if I stand on them for too long.. they go right back down when I sit though.
But, I'm still here, no baby yet @ 40+3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"