I don't know if I'm pregnant

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Mz.MedSkool16, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Mz.MedSkool16

Mz.MedSkool16 Member

Ok, I really need some feedback on this. I had sex for the 1st time july 20th. I came on my period on the 1st week of august. So I asked my cousin who had a baby and she said that i could still come on my period, so I took a test, which came up negative. I thought I was relieved. But the symptoms became worse, and more noticable. In like the week of the 17th of august which would be like 4weeks, I had fatigue (really bad0 I wasn't doing anything but trying to sleep. Now, I have gas, and I'm constipated. A week ago I tried to eat some pizza, i love pizza! It made me feel soooo sick, I can't stand the smell of it! Umm if I am pregnant this would be the 7th week. Idk if my period will come on this month yet, I usually do the 1st week of each month........What do you guys think????

2. I think you should do another test. Only way of knowing. xx

3. Mz.MedSkool16

Mz.MedSkool16 Member

Thanxx, I want to go to a doc, but my family doesnt know.....sooooo

4. kellysays2u

kellysays2u Guest

Where do you live hun? Meaning which country. In the US they can't tell your parents without your consent... Or you could go to planned parenthood. I hope you figure out soon. Let us know how it goes. If not you should try getting on BC.

5. Christine1993

Christine1993 Full-time mummy to Aidan

Do another test? in the uk aswel they cant tell your parents even if your under 16, theyll just advise you too. Thats if your under 16 i didnt notice haha. Do another test :) x

6. Mz.MedSkool16

Mz.MedSkool16 Member

Thanx, I will..I'll keep you guys posted! I'm 1, i'll b 16 in two weeks. I stay in the US. Detroit, MI

7. etcetera

etcetera Well-Known Member

I'd say go to a clinic.
    That's where I went in April.
    They were really supportive with everything, and they never told my parents.

8. memysonand3

memysonand3 all done & loven my kids

yea hun if you have medicade they should pay for you to go see an obgyn and just have a friend that you REALLY trust take you

9. LeeHa

LeeHa Guest

Was your period light? you could have mistaken your period for implantation bleeding.

10. Novbaby08

Novbaby08 Mom to Harley & Piper

lol when I was pregnant I couldn't stand pizza either!