I don't know what I'm doing wrong

mommy_atHEART

Reaction score
Today is CD28 (supposed to be cd1) & I'm 15dpo

no, I haven't tested

we've been taking a very relaxed approach to ttc for the last 2 cycles, weve been trying 4 cycles, almost 5 now..

My DB is getting worried, antsy & frustrated! (Not that i'm not, but I've read up enough to know that until after a year of trying, you shouldn't necessarily worry)

Is there anything I can try differently to increase my chances?

(I already temp, and try to check my cervix) I would like to try preseed and drinking more water next cycle after the witch gets here today.

I know I haven't gotten my period yet today, but I can tell I'm not pregnant, I have no symptoms and I just know. I need some encouraging words, and advice :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Do you use opks? I always found them helpful to pinpoint the fertile days.
Good luck though- you never know, I had no symptons this pregnancy either!

Prenatals, Opk's, figuring out when you ovulate, taking care of your overall health, not smoking, getting enough sleep.. I use preseed just in case as I don't always notice ewcm... If I have time I lay down after BD just in case... Try to do what you can and don't worry so much about what you cannot. Positive thinking! Positive thinking is easier for me that trying not to stress and it has the same effect. :)

You temp and chart you say? Is your cycle a normal length as well as your luteal phase? Pretty consistent and no issues? If your ovulating normally and have a decent luteal phase you could explore the possibility of some other issues. Perhaps your husband has a low sperm count or motility? If he's as anxious as you he would probably be happy to get tested. Also it could be a mechanical issue. Once I started ovulating I didn't realize my tubes needed cleared and then I got pregnant straight away. Just some thoughts and sometimes it just takes time unfortunately :dohh: Good luck!

Hi, did you test on the end? For me it was always the cycle that I didn't think I was pregnant that I would turn out to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->