I don't know what to do, bleeding *might be sensitive for some*

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
For the last few weeks I've had really bad pains and a orangey discharge. Tonight I started bleeding quite a lot of fresh blood with really severe pains. I can't really put into words how I feel...

I've got an 8 week scan on Monday and I don't really see the point in doing anything before then.

If I have lost it, I just don't know what I'm going to do, I've wanted this baby for so long. I can't stop crying my eyes out and I really don't know how I'm gonna get through till Monday.

I'm not trying to alarm you hun. If you are cramping and bleeding, it might be wise to go and see the doctor. The more you think about it, the more stressed you are going to be. Keep us updated. Take care hun:hug:

You should probably just go to the hospital

I say you need to go to the hospital dont wait till monday, Good luck!

Hi hun hope you are ok?

Call your early pregnancy unit at the hospital or the midwife if you have been registered etc. They will send you for a scan to see what is happening.

I have my fingers crossed for you that all is ok :hugs: xx

yes darling - go to the hospital, let them look after you
sending you :hug: and hopes and prayers

Yes go to the hopsital. I went even without the cramps as I had bleeding. Dont feel like u are wasting their time as they can do an internal scan on u:hugs:

i jst want to say hun i had severe pains and fesh bleeding at 5 weeks and everything turned out fine for me, try not to worry too mch its not good for you an babba x

Yeah get yourself straight to the hospital ! Hope everythings ok x

Oh hun I hope you are at the hopsital this morning,you aren't wasting their time.
They can check eveything is ok with you and baby.

Lots and lots of hugs for you,I will keep everything crossed xxx

I agree with the others darling, get yourself seen x

Definately agree with the others. Hope everything is ok? x x

I haven't been to the hospital (I've felt really ill today.) The bleeding has stopped though so I'm really thankful about that.

I've just got to wait till Monday and see what happens.

Thanks for all the support.

im glad the bleeding has stopped, take it easy and keep us updated xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im so glad the bleeding has stoped hun, take care and i hope everything goes well Monday xxxxx

i have been hosp four times so far and each time it puts your mind at rest if you have pains or bleeding go thety dont mind and totally understand better being safe than sorry huni take family ie mum or partner for support it really helps ((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))) big hugs and kisses

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->