I don't know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha_5948

Reaction score
So I'll be seventeen in 4 days and my boyfriend is 18. We just recently started dating about a month ago after we hooked up at a party. (I know I shouldn't have but he is actually my ex. We dated winter of last year for a little over three months) anyways I'm worried I might be pregnant. I have been really tired, last week I had cramps and some really light pink and brown spotting. I've been getting a lot of headaches, I litterally have to pee every ten minutes and I've been experiencing some nausea. My mom and I don't get along and she always accuses me of being pregnant (she got pregnant for the first time at 14 so she's worried I'll do something like that) and she has also told me that if I ever were to get pregnant to pack all of my things while she's at work and get out before I tell her because the minute I tell her she won't let me back in the house. I have a job (but I only got it 2 weeks ago) but my boyfriend doesn't (although he is really trying to get one) and he still lives at home with his parents. He has a car and licence but I do not because my mom believes no one should be allowed to frive until they're 18. I know my mom isn't joking because she kicked me out about a year ago when she found out I was struggling with self harm (there were other reasons also) and would not let me home until June so I was living with a friend for almost 11 months (which wasn't going well at all) my dad doesn't have a stable house and isn't consistently a part of my life and is not reliable. He would probably try to help but my dad isn't one for big commitments or any commitment for that matter. I have no clue how my boy friend's parents would react but he doesn't think they'll be very suportive. I'm supposed to start my period the day after my birthday (so in 5 days) . should I wait until after then to get a pregnancy test? If I am what should I do? When should I tell my mom? How can I make a doctors appointment on my own to confirm if I'm on her insurance? Also should I look into emancipation? I have before and almost did it but I couldn't get a job at the time so I decided not to go through with it but now I have one (but I only work like 25 hours a week at minimum wedge). I just need some advice because I don't know what to do :\

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"