• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I don't know what to think...

klamson50

Reaction score
Here is how my last few days have gone...my lmp was 5/10. I should have started my AF last thursday. Took a few dollar tree tests and the we're positive but light. I wanted to confirm so I bought a two pack of clear blue digital. The first one was negative. Then I held urine 5 hours and got a BFP 1-2 wks! Next morning took another $ tree and very light positive. Today mid afternoon took 2 cvs blue dye tests and both looked neg. Neither were FMU...but I should be 17 dpo shouldn't I be getting strong positives?? No period 4 days overdue but I did get a tiny tiny brown spotting earlier. I don't know what to think right now so confused!!!

It may be worth ringing the dr. I had that last year but for me it as a chemical.

but that said some peoples hcg can rise slower. ib should happen before a positive test i read.

id deffo go get a blood test

good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"