I don't know what to think.

twotee

Reaction score
I swear, I'm so split, lol.

Two months ago.. My ex and I were TTC. Woowwww, I thought I would've been preggo on the first go because of how much and how much and how much. I had my cycle days on point too, I have 31 day cycles, I would crosshair my ovulation day, just everything. But in June, my cycle came, as expected, the 6th. Lasted just 4 days I believe. But then in July, I started on the 3rd, a little early, but super light and for 4 days. However.. like I said, he's my ex, and he's incarcerated at the moment, and to be honest, I don't even remember the last time we BD'd, and I know we used protection for a little while before, well, we didn't.

Now, I was due on the 2nd thru the 6th of this month (deviation for general cycle fluctuation) and nothing.

Normally, my boobs get sore before it comes, not even that. No cramps, just some fantastic cravings for chocolate and sweets, and I have indeed been satisfying those cravings, lol. But I keep telling myself I'll be back to normal when the crimson tide unleashes, but I've been waiting for two weeks now and I guess I'm still just waiting. I've been normal *all* year so far, and I can't imagine why things would randomly switch up now. AND!! I don't know the caliber of the pregnancy test administered at MEPS (military entrance and processing station), but I was given one there, and since I haven't been disqualified, I'm guessing everything was okay.. and it's the military, I'd think they'd have some pretty reliable equipment, but who knows when it comes to preggo tests anymore? I hear of all kinds of slipups and they did take blood but I wasn't told it'd be screened for a pregnancy.

Anyway, this two week offset isn't my norm and I'm just beginning to wonder. You know? OF ALL THINGS! And at all odds! And what's even crazier is that I *told* myself jokingly at one point, "haha watch, I'm going to the Air Force and I bet I'll turn up pregnant"

and I don't even know how it could possibly be, especially since I stopped tracking everything but yeesh. I could use a little red, here. No offense to anyone who wants to be preggo, or anything. I just decided that since it hadn't happened to me, that I would enlist and go from there and maybe plan it for the future, you know? But oh, man. Never in my life would I, could I, imagine jinxing my own self.

Any ideas? Anything anyone can say or offer to ease my mind? Because I'm so close to buying a test myself, but I don't want to waste money and wakeup to Ms. Flo. I have the tendency to jump right before I'm supposed to. :shrug:

I should add that I'm not even worried, or panicing... or dreading, or anything. I just want her to reveal herself, or the truth from a test. I'm not reacting' on anything at all right now until I know the facts, because there isn't anything I can do about anything until it's clear. Should I just buy a test? I think I'll just buy a test. I guess. They're so expensive these days, I can't be alone on this, lol.

And I also want to say................ it's my deepest darkest secret right now. I won't lie--
I have been hoping and wishing all year, and the guy-- we clash so much, but you wouldn't believe, I love that guy, I love how he is, how we are, and what he brings. I'd love to birth his kid. I feel like I'm partially making a mistake by enlisting... and that I shouldn't run into something like this out of the rage that I did rush into it like I am.. and that it would save me from it, that it would be a Godsent answer to the move I'm about to make being the wrong one. I want baby, but I also want baby when I can give baby the world- but if now is the time............... I wouldn't be disappointed..... I wouldn't be filled with regret. I'd thank the highest of heavens for life, and do anything and everything possible for baby.

I'm just sayin'. I know I put up the most fronts. I'm not honest with anyone about what I want, and I can honestly say this is it and has been it. I don't know what else I want in life, I don't see myself anywhere else but nourishing a new love.

sorry to take it there, lol. it's the plain truth.

well, I purchased a cheapie. I bet AF will show in the morning when I try, lmao. Oh well, cheers. I'll be another POAS groupie in the morning.

Alsooooo,

just wanted to add that I don't have any symptoms, period. Unless you want to count my sweets cravings. Boobs same, no nausea/vomitting/sickness no cramps (I've felt a few things down there but nothing out of the ordnairy or extra, didn't really attribute it to uterine feels, just general abdomen feels). I also hadn't been drinking for a LONG time, but I had wine tonight and saturday night as well as a daquiri, but since I didn't realize how late I was or that I had no PMS symps, and hadn't been trying, I thought nothing of it. I exercise bunches but I don't eat carbs (lol) so when I do, I put on the most thickness, but it goes away when I start my routine over again/stop eating carbs so I can't look to it as real weight gain... I didn't start eating sweets and craving them until about three weeks ago, and two weeks ago it was sweet breads... oh my word, I learned how to make french toast and flew to heaven... but I would like to attribute that to that overindulgent phase I go through when I disallow certain things and it leads to overkill when I do eat it. Like right now, I want pancakes. Seriously, and I might have them if I go get some milk and mix. I eat alot too..but I always have, nothing really new there.

Uhhhh.. I wouldn't say I'm more tired than usual, or cranky. Idk what to make of the smells though. The craziest thing so far has been smelling my puppy pass gas whenever her tail was facing another way and she wasn't anywhere right by me, lol. If that's TMI I'm sorry, it just struck me as odd. IDK, though. I really can't say anything is as off as alot of women seem to go through when they're waiting or late, so I'll have a better answer with my FMU and the almighty stick.

If all else fails, and I get a negative, I'll just chalk it up to stress. This whole military thing, having to exercise twice a day every day to achieve a certain weight, the lack of an adequate amount of restful sleep... IDK. We'll see.

Thanks to all of the viewers. Although you guys haven't posted, I'm hoping my account of all of this is helping you somehow.

Well...that was a lot to read. You chatty lady, you!

Seems pretty strange your cycle is suddenly out of whack, but that stuff can happen. Mine did this year and I ended up with a 62 day cycle. Now my cycles are sorta whacky to start with, but more in the 35-38 day range.

No symptoms doesn't mean anything either way I reckon. Having been pregnant a few times, I think most symptoms are more related to the usual pre-period symptoms and people tend to focus on them so intensely that they exaggerate them (as I have done, convincing myself I was pregnant many times). With my daughter I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary and only tested as I'd had unprotected sex.

Anyway, good luck with your test. I must say your story has me curious :). Also, French toast a sweet thing?! Yeck! I have mine with salt and pepper!

Seems pretty strange your cycle is suddenly out of whack, but that stuff can happen. Mine did this year and I ended up with a 62 day cycle. Now my cycles are sorta whacky to start with, but more in the 35-38 day range.

No symptoms doesn't mean anything either way I reckon. Having been pregnant a few times, I think most symptoms are more related to the usual pre-period symptoms and people tend to focus on them so intensely that they exaggerate them (as I have done, convincing myself I was pregnant many times). With my daughter I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary and only tested as I'd had unprotected sex.

Anyway, good luck with your test. I must say your story has me curious :). Also, French toast a sweet thing?! Yeck! I have mine with salt and pepper!

You mean you don't put syrup on your French toast??? I have never heard of it with salt and pepper. Sounds.......different. :)

You mean you don't put syrup on your French toast??? I have never heard of it with salt and pepper. Sounds.......different. :)

Wowwww, sounds different indeed!!! That really reminds me of the time my best friend and I talked about how we like our grits... I take mine with salt and butter, and she eats hers with sugar!! That is SO odd to me, lol I had never in my life ever even imagined putting sugar in my grits, same for salt and pepper on french toast-- when the recipe called for a pinch of salt I was like ??? and while I did add it that one time, never. again. Lol. But go figure! I take mine with powdered sugar and syrup, it's like eating a funnel cake or a beignet... mmggg :drool:

But well ladies, I hate to keep you all in suspense, but I still am too. I took the test this morning and I think I did it wrong; it called for wee'ing into something and the syringing the wee onto the testing area, but I *could not* for the *life* of me hold it and just tried to wee onto it like other normal tests and a result never showed up. :nope:

I'd like to try again, though, but IDK. My mom just welcomed her aunt flo home, and maybe mine will come soon, too. I think that cycle syncronization might have truth to it, as I always experience a bit of a deviation from original start times and dates when I'm around other females, but then again, I've been back home for 10 months, can't imagine why another flipflop would be going on.

And yes... I can indeed be a chatty one, lol. :blush:

OK - is French toast in New Zealand the same y'all are having? Bread dipped in wisked up egg and milk then fried? I like maple syrup on pancakes but don't think eggs and sugar go all that well together generally. I'll have to try it one day.

I've never actually peed on a test, I imagine I'd end up peeing all over my hand. I've used the sort you mentioned at the hospital once and I think it would get over saturated if you actually peed on it. Any chance of trying another test or not in the budget? I dunno why they cost so much.

@Minties are you from NZ? I have been once. We spent almost 2 months there when I was 16. It is the most amazing place.

Have you tested? If your pregnant it will be positive by now

OK - is French toast in New Zealand the same y'all are having? Bread dipped in wisked up egg and milk then fried? I like maple syrup on pancakes but don't think eggs and sugar go all that well together generally. I'll have to try it one day.

I've never actually peed on a test, I imagine I'd end up peeing all over my hand. I've used the sort you mentioned at the hospital once and I think it would get over saturated if you actually peed on it. Any chance of trying another test or not in the budget? I dunno why they cost so much.

Sounds the same to me, except I add Vanilla Extract, instead of milk I use Half & Half, and I add nutmeg and cinnamon as well. I can't really taste the egg when I make it, it's just super savory and that mild sweet I really like. Ohhboy.

And I maneuver the test well enough, I'd like to think. I know it should be ingrained by now, but whenever I use a different or new test I've never used before, I always read the directions, lol. Some ask you to whizz longer than others, and I didn't anticipate what I got when I opened the box, and by that time, it was too late to have retrieved something to wee in and syringe out of. That test was so cheap though... I probably would've doubted any result I would've gotten from it anyway, lol. But that's just my opinion, I always lurk and see ladies saying they've gotten clearer and earlier results with cheapies, so I tried my luck. Ah, well.

I'll be able to get a better test Thursday, and will hopefully have a conclusive result on Friday morning. We all have bills, and with a budget as strict as mine, what can I say? I'm not too anxious or anything though, it just is what it is, and I'll make sure to update you ladies as soon as I know. And if AF comes before then, I'll update you about that as well.

Cheers to hope. Good luck to all of you oher ladies who are waiting to know, or trying for :baby:! :hugs:

Purchased a two test box, took one about 3-4 hours ago (not FMU) and it was negative. I'm taking the second test with FMU, just to be sure. And just to note, I'm on CD 50 today.

Cheers, everyone, thanks for your general replies and curiosity on the matter, and goodluck to all.

Negative with FMU. CD 51, she's still no show. Stress? Idk. Who knows?

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"