I don't know what to think

Baby007

Reaction score
I am 23, was TTC since a few months. Today I had an ultrasound,was told I only have 3 follicles in total (2 and 1) showing up. The doctor said it is unusual for my age. I cried the entire way home. What is wrong with me? I have been reading around and it seems like that only after the age of 45 one has that low follicle numbers. Can anyone tell me more?

I am 23, was TTC since a few months. Today I had an ultrasound,was told I only have 3 follicles in total (2 and 1) showing up. The doctor said it is unusual for my age. I cried the entire way home. What is wrong with me? I have been reading around and it seems like that only after the age of 45 one has that low follicle numbers. Can anyone tell me more?

Hi dear :hugs:

Have u had ur hormones checked too? Has the doctor starts u on any possible medications to help the condition?

Im having 12 immature eggs at my right ovary and dr isnt giving me clomid to mature them. Instead i was given provera to induce menses as i've missed 3 months of it due to PCOS..

Try talking to a gynae for a possible treatment to help u on conceiving. There is always hope dear.. hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->