I don't know what's going on with my body, feel sodown

Meganmae

Reaction score
Hi, I had a mc late dec, I got my first period 1st feb, ovulated 19th, I normally have or had 28 day cycles . I'm now 5 days late and many hpt later all negative, it's stresing me out, I'm not pregnant , but where is my period, I feel stuck, I can't carrying on ttc as I don't know what's going on, can anyone offer advice ? :wacko:

Didn't want to read and run.....I have no advice to give but I would imagine that a MC would knock your cycles out slightly....I think you'll just have to wait it out. It will come OR you could be pregnant. Time will tell:kiss:

Sorry!

It could just be your body trying to get back in sync...my flexes were crazy after each mc.

it's probably just your body getting back to normal. however, if you're 100% sure you arent pregnant, and want to simply start AF again, I managed to bring on my AF taking Vitex and Dong Quai together for 3 days.

good luck :) i hope things get back to normal soon for you

Hi sorry for your loss, i have had 6mc's and each time it took months for my period to go back to a 28day cycle so hold in there and think positive, you could be pregnant and only time will tell. Its hard especially when you want it to happen so bad, i thought this month was our month and we have been ttc since sept 2013 and AF got me 3 days early, im here if you want to talk. I think we all have down days but the ladies on here are all fab and you will always have someone to chat to. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->