I dont know whats going on

missjacey44

Jacey & Baby Tye
Reaction score
but im in PAINNN! i feel bad for saying this because it cant even be that bad compared to what others are going through or have been through but... ahhhhhhh :cry: i dont even know what is going on.. was having 'contractions' according to the MW and they seemed to have stopped i think, but now im getting such badddddd period like pains in my back that will not go away and my back feels like its burning :cry: i dont know whats going on!

These could still be contractions. Is baby back to back with you? Because then you may have back labour n get the majority of pains in your back. x

Im not sure if baby is back to back or not, MW hasnt said anything or wrote anything about it in my notes. Would she of said if baby was? Its just fustrating because i dont know what all these pains are meaning and if this means anything or not!

I had that with my son during the day before I gave birth. I started finding them really bad about 8 hours before I went to the hospital with regular contractions and dilated 4cm. My son was born in a normal position.

dont feel bad about moaning about the pain ur in u have a right to. I felt all my contractions in my back, and towards the end they were terrible if ur worried go hospital n get looked at :)

I had this for a good week first time round its horrid! But just think what u will hav at the end!!x

:hugs: I hope this means your LO is on his way hun, am sorry its crap fun. Maybe if it gets too bad just give your MW a ring cant hurt to ask? :hugs:

i had back labour with my son and he wasnt back to back, but when i was on the contraction monitor the whole way thru my labour no contractions were showing, i was feeling it in my back badly, so could be you are having contractions still hun xx

Im off to tesco with my friend to get some paracetamol, probably wont help doesnt even work when i have a headache but worth a try! If it gets worse im going to call hospital!

Sorry hun, I feel your pain! Well maybe not haha... but I guess like you said im sure there is someone else feeling more pain :(

I hope your LO comes soon and you feel better! :hugs:

Paracetamol hasnt done anything as i thought, going to try and get some sleep though. I dont want to get my hopes up and think this means he is on his way, I dont feel like hes going to come anytime soon :( I think my body is playing tricks on me!

We'll im sure we will all have our fingers crossed for you! :D :D

:dust:

Aww hun, really hope this is the start of things for you. Try and get some rest and if things get worse then call the hospital to see if they think you should go in.
xx
:hug:

aaw here's hopin!! i keep gettin period pains in my back, its horrible!!!! xx

I would be panicing at sitting in that hospital until I had the baby. I am dreading false labours! I am already for some reason nervous today and yesterday i was fine and couldnt wait till it. I hope baby comes soon for you, it must be nerve wreaking.

Finally got some sleep in the end but pains still there. Just waiting.. and waiting... !

have u tried getting on your hands and knees and swaying side to side, i think it supposed to relieve back pains in labour? coz baby drops forward with gravity, but if you are well into labour it may not work coz baby's head is then in fixed position x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->