I don't know when to start trying

Maldives

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
How exciting to find all of u ladies wtt! I thought there isn't such a topic in any forum so I am so excited and would be so happy to have some encouragement and company,
I will upload a ticker later as i am too excited to post now LOL. I have a 2 month old boy and I would like to have at least 4 kids and wish to have them all before I am 32! I am 25 by the way. I think I can enjoy my life with them all if i have all my kids early on. and sure pregnancy will be easier now than it is over 35.
so I really don't know when to start trying again. are there any of u here with a 2month old got pregnant? or is trying again?
I would like to lose a little weight as well before trying and the pills are killing me :( i am taking them for the first time (yasmin) and they make me feel like i am pregnant! they are messing up my hormones alot and I just can't bare them any more.
so come on ladies tell us who has a 2month or a 3month old and is trying or got pregnant?

i personally think that its too soon for you to try. Your body is still healing and needs time to recoop.

If you got pg straight away, you would quickly become un able to be mobile with your little, which is unfair, and when the new one is born, you wont have time to dedicate to the one you have, who will be ging though a crutial developmetal stage.

Having said that - my sis had twins and fell again when they were 5 months old. so when they were 14 months old number 3 was born. It was very tough, but she made it work.

The choice is yours as always, but think it though - you are in no rush!Good luck with any decision you make x

my friend has a 6 month old and is 5 months pregnant and everything is fine, so it is possible ! (not planned) but personally i could not get pregnant that soon, pregnancy is draining and need time to let the body and mind recover a bit,and i would think it would b hard with a little baby and dealing with tiredness n sickness in the early months.. but good luck whatever u decide :) x

Well I don't think I will try now maybe in few months. but I am devistated now. I've spoken to a Dr and complained about bleeding while taking the pills. and that these pills make me feel sick she think i could be pregnant :rofl: Well she even asked me to come in tomorrow to have a blood test. :dohh:
I feel idiot i guess i didn't take the pills properly and my hormones are a mess now . I'll see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->