I don't know where this belongs but I am waiting!

treemusic

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place! :wacko:

I have a thread in the introduce yourself section for some info. I starting spotting 5 days after my period ended, so I have no idea when I ovulate. I will have to wait another week to see if I get my period. I've been waiting a week already, and it's driving me nuts.

I've been cramping since the spotting started, very low down and sometimes the cramps will stop me in my tracks feeling like I was just stabbed in the uterus, so I know I'm not imagining it.Today it feels like I'm swollen down there. lol Been dizzy and lost my appetite aswell, As well as sleeping 13 hours a night.
I don't know if this is a symptom but my mouth feels funny and my gums and teeth are really sensitive. :( It comes and goes though.
Getting sharp pains in my breasts too, and they feel fuller. (could be in my head though)

The point of this thread is, that I'd like to know if it sounds like there's a possibilty I'm pregnant.
It's my Birthday today and I'd like to go out and have a few drinks with my friends but I'm terrified, I'm 20 and totally unprepared for something like this. I took a test today just in case, cause I wouldn't like to do that. And it was negative. Should I just relax and go out? I have no idea what to do.
I know you guys can't really advise me on whether to drink or not, and I'd love to ask my mom but I don't want to put this on her right now. I just need...something. I think I'm going crazy and imagining all this!

Thanks in advance. x

I can't say if you're pregnant or not, but I will say a drink or two won't hurt the maybe-baby. Many women don't know they are pregnant this early on and live their lives normally without ill outcomes. Don't drink yourself into oblivion, but a small amount of alcohol will be OK :)

And, happy birthday!

Thank you. :) I like that haha "maybe-baby". I guess I'll go out and see how I feel. I'm not a big drinker anyway, would just hate to think I did anyone harm.

I'll just have to try and have fun, make the most of the situation!

Unfortunately it sounds like the spotting is unrealated to pregnancy. You would not have ovulated that soon after af unless your cycles are crazy or super long. How many cycle days do you have? The other symptoms could be pre ovulation symptoms.

You think? Mine are usually 28 days but sometimes 20, it lasts for 7 days, but they've been all over the place for the past few months. Sometimes I'd only get it for 2 or 3 days. It's very hard to keep track of my cycle. lol

If you think it's unrelated, that's actually good, cause I'm not ready to have kids yet. Had actually planned to start bc next month.

Thanks for your input. :)

Yeah normally ovulation happens two weeks after the start of af. Your cycles wouldnt be long enough for ovulation to happen imediately after like some people.

And the bc will help to regulate your cycles better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->