I dont know where to put this?

newlywed2013

Reaction score
OK guys tmi time, I'm freaked out. So I just sneezed and thought maybe I peed myself, so I went to the bathroom to change my pad, I'm on my period, and in it was a solid, round, I dont want to call it a clot, because it was solid, the size of my the end of my pinky, and then another in the toilet maybe a grape size, and then one that looked flat not round, like a couple inches in diameter. What the?!? SHould I be worried? Usually my clots like fall apart and are stretchy, not solid balls!

I took a pregnancy test a few hours before af showed on tuesday and I thought maaybe in the light it was a squinter, and then it dried with an evap, but I didn't think anything of it because I started bleeding later that day, on the day af was due

It's been a normal af, was heavy wednesday, medium yesterday, and been light last night and this morning until this.

Is it possible I was pregnant and am having a chemical? WOuld a test be positive today if that's the case? Or would it even matter if I took one at this point?

Possibly just a bit of tissue/lining from the womb. I don't think anything that size would come out with a chemical hun x

OK guys tmi time, I'm freaked out. So I just sneezed and thought maybe I peed myself, so I went to the bathroom to change my pad, I'm on my period, and in it was a solid, round, I dont want to call it a clot, because it was solid, the size of my the end of my pinky, and then another in the toilet maybe a grape size, and then one that looked flat not round, like a couple inches in diameter. What the?!? SHould I be worried? Usually my clots like fall apart and are stretchy, not solid balls!

I took a pregnancy test a few hours before af showed on tuesday and I thought maaybe in the light it was a squinter, and then it dried with an evap, but I didn't think anything of it because I started bleeding later that day, on the day af was due

It's been a normal af, was heavy wednesday, medium yesterday, and been light last night and this morning until this.

Is it possible I was pregnant and am having a chemical? WOuld a test be positive today if that's the case? Or would it even matter if I took one at this point?

Its probably blood clot, even u have chemical, u wont be able to see anything solid like that since the baby would be only size of a poppy seed at week 4.

is it normal for period clots to be like that? i"ve never seen it before, I've had a few periods since I had my daughter

is it normal for period clots to be like that? i"ve never seen it before, I've had a few periods since I had my daughter

Some periods i get it too, its normal. You can use baby aspirin daily to reduce things like that.

Some periods i get it too, its normal. You can use baby aspirin daily to reduce things like that.

I feel about a million times better. thank you! I was making myself sick I was so stressed.

No worries! Been there, done that :dohh:
When i saw a blood clot first time, i started crying and called my bf saying my baby dropped into toilet :D

I feel about a million times better. thank you! I was making myself sick I was so stressed.

No worries! Been there, done that :dohh:
When i saw a blood clot first time, i started crying and called my bf saying my baby dropped into toilet :D

:blush:
I was about to do the same thing! I mean, I've had clots before, but nooothing like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->