i dont know why this annoys me but it does :S

I'm sure most people don't think that (their baby should be taken away) it's just part of the irrational mind of PND :)

Yeah when my son was born, he had really bad colic and there were days I was so frustrated I just wanted everything to be over. But luckily I had a very good mother who helped me through it a little bit. IF you dont get help, even with regular depression adn especially ppd, it can get so much worse. : /

Yes I can't imagine having regular depression and then PND on top of that (which is more likely anyways) :S :(

Yeah I think I had it for a short time with my son!! and it was really hard, bc I was really trying to be happy but couldnt. the good thing is my hormones leveled out after 6 months and I was ok after that. but my regular depression still bothers me to this day.

I can only imagine someone going thru ppd the whole first year or two of their childs life. Makes me sad for them.

i would find it slightly annoying if i was constant like every 10minutes updating things like that but the others have a point she may have PND i still suffer from it even though morgan is 18months and although i have never posted i wish morgan would shut the f up i think it in my head
PND is a lonely thing if you are close to her try to advise her to talk to someone about it x

it annoys me when people do that, i know i dont have kids yet so dont quite know how it feels but its so bad to say things like that :(

i would find it slightly annoying if i was constant like every 10minutes updating things like that but the others have a point she may have PND i still suffer from it even though morgan is 18months and although i have never posted i wish morgan would shut the f up i think it in my head
PND is a lonely thing if you are close to her try to advise her to talk to someone about it x

:hugs: Am right there with you!!

im positive she dosent have PND. i'm 18 and shes in the year above me. since she had her baby she still goes out clubbing and out all the time ect she hasnt really changed since giving birth, her mum is the one that does the main care for the baby. I think thats why it annoys me because i would understand if she was looking after her baby 24/7 but the fact that shes not makes me think that why are you saying these things when you only look after her for a certin amount of time aday. Alot of people have told me she considers her baby as an inconvience rather than anything. I do understand where all you ladies are coming from thou x

As much as it's been hard, and I've had PND, posting it on Facebook is a bit of a resort :wacko: I've had some awful days in the last few weeks and I've broke down but I didn't want anyone to know on FB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->