• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I don't know

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I need a lot of help on this. What are some really good pick up lines to get DH to BD during your fertile period? He doesn't want me to tell him anything about the fertile period but at the same time he wants me to tell him when I'm interested in sex for fun....ladies what are your famous lines...stories of what you tell DH or SO that it's time to BD without telling him the fertile time? PS he doesn't like to use or hear the word rape
Insight ladies? Help?
Any responses greatly appreciated
:)

I don't say anything, I initiate it and this is usually all it takes

I don't tend to say anything. Perhaps a naughty text or two whilst he's at work but mostly I just initiate it.

I just flash my boobs at him, that enough to send the message lol x

Men are very visual compared to women, I send a flirtatious picture a few hours before he gets home and he does the rest!

I initiate by waiting for him to start to do a chore, then rubbing his back and kisses and.... you know. We have to move to the bedroom as things get more heated.

It sounds like maybe your sex life is kinda dead in general? Try initiating sex once a week regardless of whether you're in your fw. It will help boost your confidence when its really baby making time! And your hubby will be less suspicious, if you never initiate it doesn't matter what you say he'll know it's because you're in your fw

Generally.. I just kiss him and it evolves. We do bd often though no matter what part of the cycle so I guess he never feels like it's a seduction based on fertility which I can imagine isn't much of a turn on.

Starting with kissing is a nice first step, there's no pressure for it to lead anywhere other than just sharing affection, but it inevitably deepens into something more sexual so it has the bonus of strengthening the bond and leading where you want it to go.

Hth

I initiate by waiting for him to start to do a chore, then rubbing his back and kisses and.... you know. We have to move to the bedroom as things get more heated.

It sounds like maybe your sex life is kinda dead in general? Try initiating sex once a week regardless of whether you're in your fw. It will help boost your confidence when its really baby making time! And your hubby will be less suspicious, if you never initiate it doesn't matter what you say he'll know it's because you're in your fw

Thank you. Yes just recently it has been dead. We're both young and he doesn't have ED or any troubles in that area. He just recently told me that I only want sex when I'm fertile. Last time I heard(well before now) he tells me to let him know when to "stick it in". I took it and ran with it and I think I went too far :/
We've argued about that and he says to just tell him when I want it and only one time. I'm having a very hard time convincing him that I want sex for more reasons than just to make babies. I told him I wanted sex last night and he asked why. So I told him I was turned on. So he says that it wasn't true that I'm only saying that because it's my fertile week. I told him it wasn't and that I wanted sex because I love him. Sigh.....I'm worthless
:'(

You're not worthless, don't say that!!! Truth is that women are kinda programmed through hormones to be super horny during the fertile window. There's nothing shameful about it. But your man is not experiencing the same hormonal flux. He wants sexual contact about the same amount all month. You need to see all sex with him as baby making sex in a way -- sure you might not be in your fw, this might not be the bd that gets you pregnant, but it is what will get you the fw bd later on. Consistent sexual contact will make your man happier and more open to fw sex. You don't have to "go all the way" if you have a hard time getting into it when your hormones aren't ripe, and in fact he might even appreciate a bj/hj more because the focus is all on him and his pleasure and you're doing all the work and he can be 100% sure it has nothing to do with making babies! Your little secret is that it is indeed all about making a new baby.. I'm rambling, do you understand? It's not hopeless!

You're not worthless, don't say that!!! Truth is that women are kinda programmed through hormones to be super horny during the fertile window. There's nothing shameful about it. But your man is not experiencing the same hormonal flux. He wants sexual contact about the same amount all month. You need to see all sex with him as baby making sex in a way -- sure you might not be in your fw, this might not be the bd that gets you pregnant, but it is what will get you the fw bd later on. Consistent sexual contact will make your man happier and more open to fw sex. You don't have to "go all the way" if you have a hard time getting into it when your hormones aren't ripe, and in fact he might even appreciate a bj/hj more because the focus is all on him and his pleasure and you're doing all the work and he can be 100% sure it has nothing to do with making babies! Your little secret is that it is indeed all about making a new baby.. I'm rambling, do you understand? It's not hopeless!

I completely understand. Thank you so much for listening. We just recently got into an argument about this and he just wants me to stop badgering him. I don't mean to badger him. We talked a little about it this morning and he just wants me to tell him when I want it and nothing more. I am gonna try and initiate it a lot more often. I pray I can get him interested again without him getting suspicious.We are gonna do a quick little get a way next weekend and I am sure we will pack a toy or 2 ;)

You absolutely aren't worthless.

In your position, I would definitely take on board what Wrapunzel has said.

I think, for me, I'd probably give him a chance to be a little selfish too, and reignite things with a few ways that definitely couldn't make babies (No, not that!! :haha: think more fun for him only) so that he could see I was into fooling around because I want him, not because I want a baby. It'll lower his suspicions and his reluctance, then obviously you can start to have baby making sex again but he won't know if you are or aren't.

Good luck lovely, sex is bloody tricky in relationships sometimes. :hugs:

And then I read properly and see I'm repeating what Wrapunzel said. :dohh:

Great minds or something :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs