i dont LIttle Harry to grow up

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
i dont LIttle Harry to grow up , am so brody, i just love him so much and he is not growing that fast yet but dont want him 2 :hugs:

Aww just make the most of hin hun savour every moment :)

Awwww Mandy Moo :hugs: Try to enjoy him and not think past this lovely time. x

:hugs: its so hard sweetie, i do understand, i get very sad when i see newborns, because maddi's growing and changing everyday, but as lisa said, enjoy this amazing time :hugs: i get excited about the amazing things to come to :hugs:

Awwww Mandy Moo :hugs: Try to enjoy him and not think past this lovely time. x[/Q

i no they just grow so fast , and beofre you no it they are teenagers , my son and daughter grew up so fast once they start school it flys by .

:hugs: i going to see peter pan and take harry and marcus to never never land :rofl::rofl:

you understand what io mean lisa

I do understand honey :hugs: It's like a blink of an eye since my Emily was a babe in my arms and now look at her with her sister in her arms.....

https://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i119/moogsmum/em.jpg

i agree hun!
i don't lil Ali to grow up (he is growing soo fast).
he was so teeny when he was born (just 5ibs 3ozs) but so perfect. he was so small next to all the other babies in the maternity ward and everything was massive on him!!!!!

getting him weighed on wednesday as he is due his next vaccination and i am sure he must be almost 12ibs!!!!not so teeny anymore!!!

just cherish all the moments and take lots of photos!!!

Christine
XXXX

I don't mind the getting bigger as long as Kayleigh still cuddles and I'm going to enjoy the moments - every second!!!!!!!!! They can be over in a blink of an eye.....

Kids do grow up fast. I wonder where the last 5 and 7 years went with my two children. And now I look at Chase and wonder where the past 2 months went.

Enjoy them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->