I dont think I can so this anymore

ripped454

Reaction score
Ok. I wrote this once but it didnt post so I will go through this misery again. Im 34, and have been TTC for almost 2 years. Ive had 2 IUI's and have been using clomid for a few cycles now. Well, this month my period was late. First time EVER! I actually thought,,this is it!! Nope...turms our my progesterone levels are causing my period to be late. The nurse even went so far to say that my HCG level was negative. WTF??? Ive had it...I hate the feelings this all brings. I hate the jealousy I feel with pregnant women, I hate the roller coaster that goes on each month. Why does this have to be so hard? Im reallt frustrated and need to hear some positve stories. Anyone??? THanks

I really hope it happens for you soon, I can't really talk I'm only 25 and just started TTC, but I know how hard the battle is. It took my Mum 7 years to fall pregnant with me. But I understand the bitter feelings towards pregnant women. A lot of people around me have already had babies, and it gets to the point when is it going to be my time.

Baby dust to you xoxo.

:hugs: Didn't want to R&R, just wanted to give you some support. TTC is rough; I wish it was as simple as it's always been purported to be. I know a woman that after TTC two years, with her final IUI before taking a break then moving on to IVF she got her BFP. It can and does happen, the endless waiting is absolutely horrible though. I hope it happens for you soon!

I know I keep telling everyone this, but try acupuncture. One of the gals I work with TTC for 4 years without any luck but after 6 months of acupuncture she conceived and now has a beautiful baby boy.

I wish you all the best.

i feel you. it's so frustrating. when doc told me my ovaries looked like swiss cheese i wanted to hide and die. im getting over it.. but it ain't easy. i dont know what to tell you but have hope in life and trust that all will be well!

Thank you all for the kind words. Im not sure what to do at this point. I have diminished ovarin reserve and a thin uterine wall so I need all the help from doctors I can get. That makes me feel so much more pressured because I have to fufill all of these obligations. Ugh...

Hang in there...I'm 37 and have been trying for 10 years now. You just have to keep searching for answers.

Have you had a HSG done yet? You may want to ask about doing Femara or injectables instead of Clomid if you have a thin lining. Clomid actually makes that worse.

Hi! I just wanted to say you arent on your own! I think there are many ladies on here (myself included) who feel they are surrounded by family and friends who just conceive at the drop of a hat, and we have to be super excited for them, whilst inside we just want it to be us!
Jealousy is perfectly natural and we all feel it!
I really hope it all works out for you. Please try not to be too down, and you can always turn to this site for help. I know it has helped me a lot to find others who feel the same as I do xxx

Good luck to you, and it will happen. my sister has 2 beautiful babies and shes just 1 yr older than me so I know how jealous can get to ya. Just keep trying and eventually, when the timing is right, it will happen. My husband is in the army so we very rarely get the chance to BD, but were still staying positive, even though we will have to put it on hold for 9 months because of a deployment, but just know that you are not alone, and IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->