I don't think I'm going to O this cycle...

lizlovelust

Reaction score
I'm CD21 and still no pos OPK and no temp rise :dohh:

What the heck...:shrug:

Last cycle I Oed on CD17 and my OPK was super obvious pos.
This cycle no pos OPKs, some came close but never pos.

I do have severe anxiety but that didn't seem to bother my O last cycle?

That's not too late.. you can still ov very late. I ovulated on CD48 my second cycle off bcp :wacko: Keep on BD'ing!! Women have gotten pregnant when they ovulated on CD50! lol Your body is probably trying to get used to being off bcp xx

That's not too late.. you can still ov very late. I ovulated on CD48 my second cycle off bcp :wacko: Keep on BD'ing!! Women have gotten pregnant when they ovulated on CD50! lol Your body is probably trying to get used to being off bcp xx

Whaaa, I hope so, I'm out of OPKs for the next day or two until I get them in the mail, I hope I get them in the mail asap! :dohh:

I'm CD21 and still no pos OPK and no temp rise :dohh:

What the heck...:shrug:

Last cycle I Oed on CD17 and my OPK was super obvious pos.
This cycle no pos OPKs, some came close but never pos.

I do have severe anxiety but that didn't seem to bother my O last cycle?

Don't give up!!!! I almost did on CD25 and I just got my positive (FINALLY!).. Keep on and BD in the meantime!

:saywhat: O on day 50?! maybe there is hope for me. totally regretting 10years of BCPs. on day 27 and still no sign of egg. but thats good to hear!
:dust:
babydust to everybody!!!!!

:saywhat: O on day 50?! maybe there is hope for me. totally regretting 10years of BCPs. on day 27 and still no sign of egg. but thats good to hear!
:dust:
babydust to everybody!!!!!

Yeah, search the FF charts. It makes me feel a lot better too :haha: Lots of ov dust your way!!! xx

I got my Pos OPK!!

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0985.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"