I don't think I'm going to ov this cycle

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Snowball, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Snowball

Snowball Resident badass

Day 12 and still low on my monitor. I tried a internet OPK and barely got a line, infact it looked like one of thos dodgy evaps I've been getting :(

I know it's early but I just don't think I'm gearing up to ov this cycle at all. Can I ov later and still be in with a chance? I ov'd on CD14 last cycle although before that I've ov'd around or just after CD16.

Sorry, I know I'm being annoying:blush:

2. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

Hey snowball!

What is your cycle length??

Mine is 27 days and i can ovulate anywhere between 12-20!! ha ha nice and vague that! I thought i would O on CD14 this cycle but got a faint on 13 and faint on 14.. and so on. In the end my positive OPK came yesterday and a temp dip today so i know my cycle will be longer this month due to late ovulation.

Do you ovulate regularly each month? :hugs:

3. cerilou

cerilou Well-Known Member

Hi hun

Are you testing just once a day? The reason I ask is that perhaps your LH surge was quite short and testing once a day might mean you miss it.

I wouldn't worry too much. Keep testing - you may just ovulate late.

:hug:

4. babytots

babytots Well-Known Member

hi hun try not to worry you sound like i was a few days ago moaning and worried i was going to ov really late and lo and behold i got a + opk 2 days later.

i'm sure your monitor will give you a high and peak reading soon chick! x

5. Snowball

Snowball Resident badass

My cycle varies from 25-31 days although is usually nearer the 25 end. I used to ov on CD16 and have a regular 28 day cycle although last cycle I ov'd on CD14 so maybe it is varying?

I test in the morning with my cbfm. Today was the first day I've used a internet opk aswell (I know I'm obsessed:blush:)

6. DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke Matilda Tasya's mum :)

Hi hunni try not to worry to much, i O 2 days late last cycle :hugs:

7. Sambatiki

Sambatiki Finally a Mummy!!

Hiya,

This cycle I ov'd really late. Normally Im a 28 cycle girl, OV-ing around CD14-15. So dont worry just yet!!!

Best of luck! :dust:

8. bluey

bluey Mum of 2 boys

Hey Snowball! I think you and I are having matching months - I am also at day 12 and also still getting lows on my monitor. This is my 3rd cycle using monitor and prev 2 I've been high from day 8/9 with peak at 14ish.

I've been a bit under the weather since the middle of last week & wondering if that's what has delayed things this cycle.

Here's hoping we both wake up to a high tomorrow! :hug:

9. CurlySue

CurlySue P.I's Mummy

Have been known to ovulate on CD35 so at CD12 you are not out of the running just yet.

10. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Hey hun, I think you'll ovulate probably on day 16 or maybe a little later. I know I don't usually ovulate until somewhere in the low 20's. Good luck. xx