I don't think there's anything here but...

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
Can you lovely ladies confirm for me please?
The first is a FRER I did, I think I was about 7dpo which is stupidly early anyway. The others are cheapies and I can see something but I think it's just the dye as I don't think I can see anything a few minutes after taking those photos.
I got a definite positive on a cheapie opk on CD12 and my app predicted ovulation day to be CD13, we had sex on CD11 and have only done anything once this month so I doubt the chances are high. I think the cheapie test the line I'm seeing is too close to the control line

Stupid photos won't upload! And Photobucket doesn't want to play ball. Will upload when it's behaving itself

Try tinypic.com, then you just paste the code that's listed for forums :)

It's ok I don't think there's much point. I think I'm 11dpo today and I can't see anything on the ICs, so what I saw before must have just been the dye

With flash, can't see anything

Attachments

• IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 16
Without flash, can't see anything... I think I'm 11dpo today, these were taken with fmu

Attachments

• IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 20
I don't see anything, either, but definitely don't think your chances are slim because you've not DTD much. I conceived both my second-born and my current pregnancy by having sex once, an entire week before ovulating!

True, when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter I was shocked because I was breastfeeding and hadn't had a cycle and we hadn't done much. I honestly didn't think there was any way I was pregnant and only did the test randomly to make sure it wasn't pregnancy keeping my cycles away! How wrong I was lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->