I don't understand my body!!

ann89

Reaction score
Ahh my body is so strange . All the test I do in the morning are all out of whack. (cervix, cm, opk, temp, ovulation microscope.)

Ok right after my af my cervix was really soft (like my lip). But when my temps drops my cervix became really hard (like the tip of my nose.)

For my cm after my af at first I didn't have much and then it became fertile for about three days. And now today during a temp drop it's my creamy,sticky, and "some" stretches. I don't even know what to mark it as. O, and it's pretty much all white.

And my opks have not changed at all since after my af. They are 2nd line is showing up. But super light.

My temp was all over the place it's not very steady. I take it the same time every morning after a full rest. And I've had a drop the past two days. But wouldn't that match up with my cervix and cm?

My ovulation microscope yesterday showed "some" ferning. When the rest of the week I really had not but one day I had a few tiny ferns you could barly see that I didn't count. And today my ferns almost filled up half the slide looking at it. And they wern't tiny ferns. Pretty big ferns. For those of you who don't know what the ovulation microscope does it detects when theres a rise in estrogen. So you'll get ferns when your estrogen rises. And you'll get "full" ferning when your about to ovulate. Which fills the whole slide.

As you see none of this matches. If my ovulation microscope detects estrogen. And estrogen make the cervix rise and cm fertile and mine cervix and cm are doing the opposite. And my temp matches with the ferning since your temp drops with more estrogen and you get ferning with more estrogen. And nothing on my opk?! What is going on!

I have some advice for you..STOP DOING ALL THIS STUFF!!!! Hun you are obviously stressed about all this and surely that doesn't help. Don't get me wrong when DH and I were ttc #1...I was just like you..doing this test and that test and checking cm, cervix position, bbt and none of it helped me...all it did was confuse the hell out of me. It wasn't until I stopped doing all of it that we conceived my DD. We just DTD at least every 2nd day and in no time was preggo!! Good luck hun!:hugs:

I didn't want to R&R; but for me, when all else fails, I try to go with what my body is telling me, not the tests. I've never had everything line up- if this isn't my month, I am going to be the CBFM and stick to just that. GL

I have some advice for you..STOP DOING ALL THIS STUFF!!!! Hun you are obviously stressed about all this and surely that doesn't help. Don't get me wrong when DH and I were ttc #1...I was just like you..doing this test and that test and checking cm, cervix position, bbt and none of it helped me...all it did was confuse the hell out of me. It wasn't until I stopped doing all of it that we conceived my DD. We just DTD at least every 2nd day and in no time was preggo!! Good luck hun!:hugs:

Thanks for the advice. Idk it's just hard to stop. It's almost like an addiction. :nope: I lost my daughter and I just want to bad to be pregnant again. I've had a postive opk before when I tried for my daughter and I think that's why I'm worrying. I'm thinking something is really wrong since I had HELLP syndrome. I'm scared it scewed up my system. And I found something called Sheehan's syndrome. And some people who have had HELLP get it. And it's a hormone infertility problem. :( So I'm just worried. especially since my postpartum af never came by itself. And now I'm rambling. Well thanks for the advice! :flower:

I, personally, think charting and testing and observing is a smart move. But I'm bias, because I ovulated late during my cycle and had I not been charting, I wouldn't have known it at all.

It's difficult, I understand that. And I agree with the above - I go by my body's signs over OPKs anytime. :) I prefer temp and CM, with CP as the 'secondary' because it changes position throughout the day sometimes, from what I understand? But I'd still check it.

I hope things work out well for you, and I did peek at your chart - looks similar to last month's with the temps being kind of various, but you did detect ovulation even with the leaps and drops. Hopefully the next few days' temps will help you get a grasp on where it's going. :D

Ya It said I ovulated last month but I'm not sure if I really did. I never got a positive opk. So i was thinking I prob. didnt. And I wasn't able to know for sure because my dr. prescibed me provera. And most of my temps that we're reallly low my window was open and it was cold outside and I was freezing. So I'm even sure if I can count the temps. I'm prob. just over thinking everything.

I can only imagine the stress as you have lost a Lo...so sorry for your loss:hugs: Have you talked to your doc about your concerns and worries. I guess it comes down to what works for you. I hope it doesn't take long but if all this testing is confusing...it's probably just stressing you out more Good luck hun ...will keep my fingers crossed for you.:hugs:

First I'm really sorry for your loss :flower:

Second, I think you are doing too many things - the more things you do the bigger the chance that the signs won't align themselves. Personally I'd ditch the microscope :D I would stick to observing cp or cm or use opks, and temping.

Actually your signs don't sound too screwy to me. I tend to get ewcm and a nice high open cp about 2 days before ov, then my temps might fall, then rise with ov. Your cervix would be soft after af because it's been open. It's harder before your fertile window or after ov. With the light line on the opk, it could be that you are not gearing up to ov right now, or rubbish sticks, or a weak build up to ov. Ov sticks can be crap. They are fun but don't prove much unless you get a nice positive, otherwise you're still left guessing.

Open window's shouldn't affect your core basal body temperature. If you're not getting consistent temps, try vaginal temping. Most erratic temps come from using the mouth.

Good luck :dust:

Didnt want to R&R.... I really dont have alot to say other than i really really hope you get your BFP very soon!! Baby dance everynight/morning if you can so that you can never miss your ovulation day... fingers crossed for you hunnie :) x

I can only imagine the stress as you have lost a Lo...so sorry for your loss:hugs: Have you talked to your doc about your concerns and worries. I guess it comes down to what works for you. I hope it doesn't take long but if all this testing is confusing...it's probably just stressing you out more Good luck hun ...will keep my fingers crossed for you.:hugs:

I went to the Dr. for not getting a period. And she prescibed me provera and did some blood work. And she said if the provera doesn't work to get my system back to normal then to come back in. So if I don't get af by the beginning of July I'm make another apt.

First I'm really sorry for your loss :flower:

Second, I think you are doing too many things - the more things you do the bigger the chance that the signs won't align themselves. Personally I'd ditch the microscope :D I would stick to observing cp or cm or use opks, and temping.

Actually your signs don't sound too screwy to me. I tend to get ewcm and a nice high open cp about 2 days before ov, then my temps might fall, then rise with ov. Your cervix would be soft after af because it's been open. It's harder before your fertile window or after ov. With the light line on the opk, it could be that you are not gearing up to ov right now, or rubbish sticks, or a weak build up to ov. Ov sticks can be crap. They are fun but don't prove much unless you get a nice positive, otherwise you're still left guessing.

Open window's shouldn't affect your core basal body temperature. If you're not getting consistent temps, try vaginal temping. Most erratic temps come from using the mouth.

Good luck :dust:

Thanks! What your saying actually makes alot of since! But I have shut my window since and kept the house temperature the same everynight when I go to bed and I've been getting a steady temp lately, as you can see by my chart it's been steady the past few days. But I'm not sure if shutting the window and all actually fixed it or if it just happend that way.

Didnt want to R&R.... I really dont have alot to say other than i really really hope you get your BFP very soon!! Baby dance everynight/morning if you can so that you can never miss your ovulation day... fingers crossed for you hunnie :) x

Thanks!:flower:

I totally agree that you should stop doing all these tests, it becomes obcessive then all your happiness depends on opks, symptoms, cycle days, charting ect. Trust me, im a counselor and a nurse. The female reproductive system changes without your given consent, and sometimes its all normal depending on what you eat, your age, weight, if you smoke or drink, what vitamins and/or meds you take, ect. If you just stop everything and relax, you will find yourself at peace. Hope this helps and good luck :flower:

I totally agree that you should stop doing all these tests, it becomes obcessive then all your happiness depends on opks, symptoms, cycle days, charting ect. Trust me, im a counselor and a nurse. The female reproductive system changes without your given consent, and sometimes its all normal depending on what you eat, your age, weight, if you smoke or drink, what vitamins and/or meds you take, ect. If you just stop everything and relax, you will find yourself at peace. Hope this helps and good luck :flower:

I'm starting to look I highly agree. I'm going to stop only depending on all these tests! And relax a little. :thumbup:

There you go! Maybe you can stick with oks and just relax, once you do that, im very sure you will get your BFP, less worries, less stress, less unhappiness too, believe me, many ladies on here just put everything away and relaxed then BAM! Pregnant! I wish you all the very best from my heart :flower::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->