i dont understand. ...

Baileeboo77

One beautiful baby boy!♡
Reaction score
Why do people have cramps im early pregnancy. I mean my cramps seem to be at night, I know im super newly preggo but it always hit at night and it scares me to death. I just want my bean snug in there. Keep having these damn cramps, im wet down there tmi lol, lower back pain on and off, no nausea today but im completely exhausted. Just doesnt make since to me how something so miniscule can do this to a womens body so early on. I just cant keep to get enough reassurance its normal I fear mine is too much like af cramps to be normal. :dohh:

I'm 5+2 today and mild cramping started for more 2-3 days before I found out I was preg. So the cramps started about 15 dpo. Then they started to get a lot worse to the point where if I wasn't pregnant I would think for sure af was about to hit. They've called some in the last couple of days. But right now I'm sitting here and having some twinges on my right side. I haven't had enough water today so hoping that helps. Just know that cramping is VERY normal (also had it with my first pregnancy which resulted in a perfect baby boy). Maybe try to lay down and drink water when they get frequent. Might help to mellow them out and calm your fears :)

It's cramping so bean gets nice and snug :) its from your uterus prepairing to grow. Congrats! I see it took 19 cycles, my son took 19 cycles too, but this baby only 2!

Hasnt the baby already implanted? I guess no one will ever fully understand pregnancy fully especially since it is different for everyone. Thanks for replying so fast yall :) and thanks, I am thrilled after 19 months of ttc! :hugs:

Yes baby has already implanted. But think about it...a tiny human just embedded itself into the lining of yout uterus which your uterus isn't used to. And now it has to start stretching to house a growing baby. At this point, for me, I'd be a little more worried if I was feeling zero cramping because I know that's what is normal for me. If I wasn't cramping I would be afraid baby wasn't sticking or something.

Yeah when you out it that was it eases my mind tremendously :hugs: im just so scared of another mc we have been trying so long for this bfp! Thanks for making me feel better!!! Appreciate it ladies :)

Why do people have cramps im early pregnancy. I mean my cramps seem to be at night, I know im super newly preggo but it always hit at night and it scares me to death. I just want my bean snug in there. Keep having these damn cramps, im wet down there tmi lol, lower back pain on and off, no nausea today but im completely exhausted. Just doesnt make since to me how something so miniscule can do this to a womens body so early on. I just cant keep to get enough reassurance its normal I fear mine is too much like af cramps to be normal. :dohh:

Don't worry I have been feeling the same thing! Mine is also worse at night.

Yes baby has already implanted. But think about it...a tiny human just embedded itself into the lining of yout uterus which your uterus isn't used to. And now it has to start stretching to house a growing baby. At this point, for me, I'd be a little more worried if I was feeling zero cramping because I know that's what is normal for me. If I wasn't cramping I would be afraid baby wasn't sticking or something.

Your uterus will continue to grow and stretch. It will get better after first trimester. I had it bad with my son, this time around its there but not as bad, but I've had a baby already just 14 months before getting pregnant again.

oh the cramps... i mean, im sure it could be way worst. but riding in the car makes me want to yell. mine come and go. but definitely there. im the same way as KEIwanger. i worry when i DONT feel them

Its just weird to me but I trust you ladies, if they become more then uncomfortable af cramps then I might be concerned otherwise looks like we are all good!!!! :dance:

Just really pay attention to your body and what the pain feels like.

When I had my MC the cramps were unbearably painful but that is because its labour pains...you are having contractions. No where near the pain of successful positive labour cramps, but MC cramps are contractions.

The uterus growing I find similar to a muscle cramp. I had some cramping the other day and when I flexed my stomach I felt it but otherwise very mild.

The mild stretching cramps are positive because there is a baby in there making itself some room.

Honestly I've cramped daily and almost constantly from ovulation till week 10 or so, and from then on I still cramped but not as regularly. I still sometimes cramp now at 14+. Cramping worried me a lot that I sometimes got a check up earlier on and they would tell me that everything looks normal. They were so similar to AF cramps that during the tww I was so sure it was AF.

My doc told me that in my case I was often dehydrated so drinking water etc sometimes helps with the cramps.

Thanks ladies, it helps so much hearing yall go through the same thing.

Weird though today I broke down and had sex with dh. I told him no sex until our first appt lol thay didnt last. Everything was fine and we were gentle but now I almost feel raw down there, its really weird..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->