"I don't want anything...."

S

Serene123

Anyone say that an actually mean it? I do! There is nothing I want. Not a bean! I end up just saying "perfume" or something ridiculous that I don't really want after 10 minutes of "you must want something."

No, I'm the same. Everything I 'want' is for Caitlyn :lol:

Agreed!

Maybe we need to get lives outside our children, Amy :rofl:

Hum, maybe! *thinks about it for a while* NAH! If there's anything I want for me, I usually just buy it, I don't need to wait for christmas. Whereas Christmas is my excuse to spoil Caitlyn LOL

No :blush: I try my hardest to think up stuff so I don't end up with gifts I don't want.

i always end up with the same presents if i'm honest! and i love them! tbh thought there is nothing i want, and i much prefer maddi having it too, but james, is james, he's always spoilt me :blush: it's in his nature bless him :blush:

Like Blah I always try really hard to come up with things so I don't get things I don't want lol.

Normally, i dont want any in particular, but i never 'dont want anything'. id always like something, even if it is just a body set ect.

I never want anything x

i have everything i need my family :cloud9: and id rather people spend money on them than me xxxx

I'm the same. I find it really difficult to come up with things I want for me...
Apart from a sleep-in, of course!!

I really struggle to think of stuff but then when I get stuff I'm like "Oh yeah I need that!" so it normally works out really well. I think I might ask for a connecta this year as my dad has already offered to get me one for xmas. I also want the boxset of Twilight books and that's about it, lol. I have no time for makeup and no occasion for it either. I also have enough perfume to last a lifetime, same for jewellery and no hobbies or anything.

I have so many things I want this year for a change :lol: I really want a surfboard! I always try to think of things though. Vouchers are always good. I used my John Lewis vouchers from last years xmas to buy my iCandy this week :blush:

i always say "i know im boring but i would really love a gift card/voucher....."...which i get and spend on Maley :dohh:

I just ask for gift certificates when asked what I want. That way I can take my time, and actually get something I want and will use. This year I am going for gift certs to buy drawers for my washer and dryer to stand on.

I don't want anything material TBH

I very seldomly do!

I want to have a nice day, at home, just me and hubby and that's it.

If I was to want one thing, soley for myself, it would be not to hurt enough to walk properly unaided for just and to go for a walk holding hands with DH. Slushy I know.

I normally ask for house things that I need replaced! like one year I got a new crockery set. This year I'm going to ask for wine glasses and maybe a bedding set. From DH and my bro I tend to ask for xbox or wii games or dvd's

I want socks!!! I didn't get any last year and was disapointed. Aren't I strange? I usually only ask people what they would like if they are mega fussy, (my Mum) and rude about it if they don't like it, (my Mum). Other than that I tend to go for 'saw this and thought of you'. I know exactly what I am buying this year!

No I don't want anything either. And neither do my family. If they want something, they pretty much buy it for themselves. I hate the present side of xmas, but love everything else about it, ie nice day with family, drinking and eating etc.

i tell everyone not to buy me anymore as i dont want or need anything but htis year my list for OH is massive, i have scrapped through this year wearing clothes that hang of me, i havent been out for a meal well actually havent bloody eaten since end of feb, i want lots of little bits this year but i really want my wedding rings altering so not sure how much that is going to cost so that sall i might have

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"