I dont want to feel some of the things I do

Maidenet

Reaction score
After losses, have any of you ladies gone through the stage of feeling anger?

I dont want to feel this way.

I start hating people for it, like my sister who is 15yr just aborted her baby :( and I feel so much hate towards her right now its unreal. Then I see women drinking and smoking etc... and basically acting wrongly, and I get angry with them :(

I really dont want this thoughts! :( xxx

I have them thoughts all the time. Its normal babe! I get so angry at people who abort for non medical reasons and people who dont give shit about thier babys. I hate people who can pop them out right left and centre and I cant even have a period....:hissy:

Sorry I had to get that out lol!

:hugs::hugs:

Donna xxx

♥Mummy Misses You So Much Sophie ♥31.01.08♥
♥Sophie's Website♥
https://tac.families.com/cb/265918.pnghttps://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/donnapickering/4507-181833-265605-a-O-2.jpg
♥Fell Pregnant With Sophie After Not Having AF for TWO Years..She's My Perfect Miracle! Diagnosed With PCOS Dec 08. Sick Of My Stupid Body!! Hoping For Regular AF's♥

Oh i really do... i hate a girl from school who is 8 months pregnant, she smokes canabis every other day and gets drunk. then there is us who did everything right yet loose our little angels x

Sending you great big :hug: Take care hun xox

My other sister got pregnant aswell, she went out getting wasted all the time, and was adiment she was keeping her baby. Got to 4 months pregnant then aborted it..... At the minute there are so many people I know that are pregnant and get really drunk, smoke, go partying and get it on with everyone etc.... and just will end up with a baby.

It really upsets me xx

I go through phases of emotions but at the mo, I am in a good place but it has taken some time to get here.

:hug:

After losses, have any of you ladies gone through the stage of feeling anger?

I dont want to feel this way.

I start hating people for it, like my sister who is 15yr just aborted her baby :( and I feel so much hate towards her right now its unreal. Then I see women drinking and smoking etc... and basically acting wrongly, and I get angry with them :(

I really dont want this thoughts! :( xxx

Hey Ya,

I felt so angry and found it hard with couple of ppl i know who are due around simular times to me and see how they act pregnant!!!! But the anger does go but we're prone to feel like that as they are where we want to be which is so unfair for us; I got upset the other day reading that coleen the footys wife was expecting same mth as i was due , little things can get to u and its natural at this time. Hopefully doesnt last forever but i know where ur coming from xxx sending :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->