I don't want to go :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Lesli45, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Lesli45

Lesli45 Well-Known Member

I just wanted to thank everyone for such a wonderful time in the 2nd tri forum. It went by so fast! Although the bulk of my posts seem to be negative about things going on in my life right now (sorry), I really appreciate all the positivity and non-judgemental advice. You are a special group and I look forward to seeing you in the 3rd tri...We're almost there, girls! Wishing you all mild symptoms, no heartburn, no stretchmarks, no back pain and no morning sickness :)

2. ahcigar1

ahcigar1 Happy Mother of 1

Congrats! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth sailing and come out with a happy and healthy LO in the end.

3. seoj

seoj Our family of four...

Congrats on moving on... see ya soon enough :) hehe. Best of luck in the 3rd tri!!!! yay!

4. Shell N Bump

Shell N Bump Love my 3 gorgeous babies

I had a sneaky peek in 3rd tri the other day and omg it scared the c**p outta me haha all the talks about packing hospital bags and going into labour... sorta brings it home that its the final hurdle!
    Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy and I'll see you over there in a few weeks - eekk :D x

5. firsttimer87

firsttimer87 First-timer expecting

see u in third tri soon Lesli :) :hugs: x