i dont want to seem like a bitch...

M

maddiwatts19

..but my sort of future SIL is trying to get pregnant AGAIN!!

Some of you may remember me talking about her in the past.
She's 18 nearly 19, and tricked my OH's brother into getting her pregnant by not taking the pill and telling him she was.
well, they had a lovely little boy, who i absolutely adore who is now 15 months. when this little boy was 3 months, she got pregnant again! and her second son was born the day after her eldests 1st birthday.
Now her second son is 3 months, and shes said she's going to get pregnant again!!!
they cannot cope with the two they have. My BIL works 8am - 7pm everyday, and has to drop the kids off at either her mums or his mums everyday so that she can stay in bed...money is really tight, but shes just made BIL buy a new car. she goes to MIL's every weekend, and they all stay over, despite there being no room in the house because she cant cope.. basically, its just the biggest feeling of she cant be bothered to be a mum!

i'm not blaming this on her being a teen mum, please dont think that.! My best friend became a mum at 17 and she is the BEST mum in the whole world, this girl just got pregnant to make sure BIL wouldnt leave her. He doesnt love her, and is only with her because she says he wont see the kids if he leaves.

She really is a horrible person...just because BIL wouldnt give her money to go out drinking, she said that she never should have had his "stupid kid". she's sat INFRONT of me and slagged off my OH, OH's little sister has cystic fibrosis, and she wont let her look after the kids because she thinks they might "catch" it. and she rubbed it in my face when i lost my last baby...kept saying oooh you'll be going through this soon, oh wait, no you wont, you lost another baby.

i really do hate her...and i rarely use that word!!

I just dont get how another baby is a good idea at all!! MIL heard that she wants to get pregnant again, and she's gunna do all she can to make sure her son doesnt get her pregnant!! the two boys she has are gorgeous!! but the eldest has become a bit bitter since the second has come along, i think it might be because his 1st birthday basically go sidelined as it was her due date (good on no2 coming day after! lol!) but he even hits his mum, but is fine with everyone else..

also, i dont really know how her body will cope with another one right now...i mean, two babies under 18 months!!

i'm not saying this because i hate her, but its just not fair on BIL, the little ones or the future baby!!

but i cant exactly do anything, i'm just her OH's brothers fiancee...

sorry, i just needed to rant after OH just told me...

thanks for reading!! lol! you deserve a medal!!
x

Dont blame you for hating her. She deserves a slap for what she said to you. Maybe you could shake some sense into your BIL, after all she cant get pregnant on her own now can she!

Well seems like you BIL is going to need a large pack of protection and not let her say anything about it. He really needs to leave her well if thats what he wants. She can not keep him from seeing his kids especially if he is the only one with a job court will not give her custody anyways...

I still can't work out why anyone would deliberately get pregnant in their teen years let alone want 3 ffs. That girl is in the news again, the one who has 7 kids at 17. She had one at 14 then 2 sets of triplets since! I mean, I have bad days with my 3 and I'm 32. I just don't think it's fair on the kids or the parents, so young! I'm with you that she seems to be trapping him. Maybe she has some sort of pnd hun. It can cause some funny feelings for the mums xxx

I suggest your BIL doesn't have sex with her if he doesn't want another child? + It's silly that he is intimidated by the whole 'you wont see your kids' if he leaves. He can take her to court and if he works and provides for the kids, he'll get joint custody if he wants it.

errrrgh i hate people like that.. i would have slapped her about the whole u lost another baby thing... little bitch.

What a bitch !! .
Fort starters no and i mean NO woman should ever ever use your children as pawns , It realy grates on me ! .
Ohhh if i dont get this u wont see the kids etc , Children are human beings not pawns .
Secondly , Some one needs to stand up to her , I doubt she would ever stop your BIL seeing the children as she wouldnt cope longer than 24 hours .
As for trying to get pregnant again ! , I would advise your BIL to not have sex at all with her that takes her power away ...
If she does happen to fall pregnant , Iam sure her body would cope .. I will have 3 kids 4 and under next year !!! (Not planned) and iam sure my body will cope , But regardless of her body she doesnt deserve to fall pregnant again !! .
I hope some one stands up to her soon hun . xxxx .

Total bitch and I don't blaim you for being pissed. If your BIL isn't in love he should seriously leave her ass otherwise he'll get more and more miserable and the kids will suffer. I feel for you and them *hugs*

I kno how u feel hun, I am surrounded by them in my DHs family, my BIL GF told me the other day that if she has a boy this time (she is due 4 days b4 me and was an 'accident') that she is going to get pg straight away and not tell BIL! She has 1 DS already, both pg have happened at breaking point in their relationship, mostly caused by her nagging for a baby. Then there is my SIL who has 2 DDs by different men and is now expecting a 3rd by a different man again, she is only 22!!!!! I give up, I just wish they would experience a little ttc trouble to make them appreciate what some people have to go through just to have 1 little one.

I still haven't figured out how to cope with it all properly and find it extremely difficult sometimes, but I just try and distance myself from people like that and only cope with them when I really have to. Hang on in there hun with the thought that u r normal and have a happy, loving and wanted family :hugs:

I kno how u feel hun, I am surrounded by them in my DHs family, my BIL GF told me the other day that if she has a boy this time (she is due 4 days b4 me and was an 'accident') that she is going to get pg straight away and not tell BIL! She has 1 DS already, both pg have happened at breaking point in their relationship, mostly caused by her nagging for a baby. Then there is my SIL who has 2 DDs by different men and is now expecting a 3rd by a different man again, she is only 22!!!!! I give up, I just wish they would experience a little ttc trouble to make them appreciate what some people have to go through just to have 1 little one.

I still haven't figured out how to cope with it all properly and find it extremely difficult sometimes, but I just try and distance myself from people like that and only cope with them when I really have to. Hang on in there hun with the thought that u r normal and have a happy, loving and wanted family :hugs:

i'm sorry you've got some horrible people in your family too hun!!
exactly..so many people have been through so much hardship to have a baby, and some people have been trying for so long and still have no luck but people like this get pregnant at the drop of a hat for the most selfish reasons in the world...:hissy:
and thank you for your kind words, although, you took a risk calling me normal!! hehe!!
x

the only logic (whihc is not logical) i can see, is that babies=council house. Do they have anywhere to live?
shes a nasty piece of work by the sound of it babe, stay away as much as you can
xxxxx

the only logic (whihc is not logical) i can see, is that babies=council house. Do they have anywhere to live?
shes a nasty piece of work by the sound of it babe, stay away as much as you can
xxxxx

Yeah they do have somewhere to live...a council house!! lol!!
think you got it in one hun!!
She is, and i will!! lol!! x

lol! a bigger council house ;) must be hehehe!
xx

Blimey....I have an idea:gun:...what a cow:hissy:

crikey!

yh defo bigger council house! two can share a room the third needs another so bingo!

i had a tenant (i work in residential lettings) who was estatic wen she found out she was having twins as it ment she woud have 3 kids (2nd preg) and be entitled to a bigger property!

def advise yr oh bro to stop having sex with her!!!!

crikey!

yh defo bigger council house! two can share a room the third needs another so bingo!

i had a tenant (i work in residential lettings) who was estatic wen she found out she was having twins as it ment she woud have 3 kids (2nd preg) and be entitled to a bigger property!

def advise yr oh bro to stop having sex with her!!!!

believe me, we have!! me, OH and MIL have brought him condoms, and told him to double up if he needs to...lol!!
hehe
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back