I don't want to wait anymore

countryblonde

Reaction score
The title says it all... I am trying to be so patient in wtt for #2... We originally talked about waiting until late summer- so now- but we decided to push that back until late fall. I know it's not that long but it seems so long now... I want baby number 2 so much... Mostly just a vent but any advice on how to get through the next few months or anyone feel the same as me!! I love my little boy so much but I can't wait to give him a sibling

:hugs:
i think we all feel that way sometimes, its so hard because its that so close yet so far feeling!
just think how good it will feel when you get there! its really not that far off x

I know exactly how you feel, I've been wtt #1 for years and now it's only four months away I wonder what on earth we are waiting for! So impatient I just want to ttc now!

We are waiting to try until December this year as we are hoping for a 2 year age gap.
I had my implant removed a few months ago though and I've been tracking my cycles. I ovulated 2 days ago and if DH would have agreed, we would have been trying then.

I'm wtt my first whenever that will be. :coffee: Is wtt for your second easier?

Waiting for #1 was so much harder... I have my son now so I can enjoy my time with him until we try again... My first wtt was like the worst ever and then it took us almost 2 years to get pregnant... So I think part of me feels like if it takes a while again I don't want to wait anymor

I think it is easier waiting for your second as you are so occupied and kept busy with your first. It took a year to become pregnant with dd1 and it felt like a lifetime.

Waiting is definitely the hardest thing coz we get everything else instantaneously - food, TV, google answers... I guess babymaking remains the only sacred thing we have only partial control over. So hard though!

*hugs* It is so, so hard sometimes. But it's better if we all wait...At least that's what I try to tell myself. I just caught myself looking at sperm donors and found the (apparently) perfect guy and I just burst out crying because I just don't want to wait anymore. But I have to. Waiting is the only option for me right now. So friggin frustrated with myself right now! I want my son! :'(

*hugs* It is so, so hard sometimes. But it's better if we all wait...At least that's what I try to tell myself. I just caught myself looking at sperm donors and found the (apparently) perfect guy and I just burst out crying because I just don't want to wait anymore. But I have to. Waiting is the only option for me right now. So friggin frustrated with myself right now! I want my son! :'(

Are you wishing to have a baby on your own?

I've decided to fill my waiting time with getting in shape again.. It will benefit me and it's keeping my mind preoccupied, kind of 😁

Finding the wait so hard right now.....why is life unfair

I've decided to fill my waiting time with getting in shape again.. It will benefit me and it's keeping my mind preoccupied, kind of 😁

After changing my lifestyle and losing weight it was one of the best decisions I've made. I've seen many changes in myself that I never saw before and I love it when people say I look good.

With me being in school we had a very short window in 2014 to TTC. We were successful, but that ended in MC at 5 weeks. So now we are waiting until January 2015 to TTC. I am using this time to lose a bit of weight. I'm not overweight by any means, but I have put on about 10 lbs in the last year, so I figure if I lose that weight now it's 10 lbs less that I'll have to lose after the baby is born! I find working out and having a goal is keeping my mind somewhat pre-occupied.

Are you wishing to have a baby on your own?
I am toying with the idea. I'm just so sick of my relationships (pfft! What relationships?) not working out that I'm terrified of losing my window. In an ideal world, I would have my first baby at 26. That's 4 years away. Not very long at all:nope:

You sound a bit like me the relationship part anyway. I'll be 30 in December and still single. I don't know when I'll have children. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->