I feel awful :(

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls!

Ok ever since 7 DPO I've not been feeling myself at all!!

On 7 DPO I had slight cramping, headache and had a pink spot on the toilet paper...
On 8 DPO I felt exhausted (even took a nap on my lunch), gas cramps, pinching and pulling cramps around hips and got a sore throat that night
On 9 DPO woke up to a severe sore throat, stuffed and runny nose, cramps along with nausea.

Has anybody had these symptoms and got a ?

I have, minus the "sick" feeling symptoms (sore throat, etc) Sounds like some of your symptoms are promising, but you might be coming down with something too :/

I had the pulling, pinching, gassy feelings when I got pregnant. Started about 7 dpo like you. Sadly it ended up a chemical pregnancy. My friend had cold lime symptoms throughout her entire pregnancy. Or like said above you could be coming down with something. But that could also be a sign aswell because your immune system is lower when you are pregnant.

Thanks ladies! I'm praying I get to see two lines! I've never felt like this around 10 DPO.. Been sick since 8 DPO... I had to put a tissue on my pillow last night cause my nose was dripping all over my pillow :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->