I feel awful

L

Laura--x

:hissy::hissy: its not fair. I've felt ok for ages now, not perfect but not so sick and whatnot, so yesterday i decided m/s had more than likely gone, to get off my arse and do something with myself. So i got myself down to the job centre and ahve started to look for some christmas jobs to get us a bit more money.

But today ive felt awful since i woke up :cry: i felt sicky this morning, had some tea and toast and half hour later it went thankgod, then felt queasy on and off, aswell as having backache ( which i thought was kidney infection, has been playing me up like mad, but turns out its just basically my skeleten adjusting my dr said? ) so ive gotta put up with it :( , so came to have a luy down, fell asleep for 2 hours now ive woke up and feel awful again. Feel im about to puke at any time. Im sick of it :(, the worst thing is, when i tell people how i feel apart from my mum and dad, they either laugh, or look at me as if to say ' your pregnant, not bloody dieing woman, get a drip!'

No-one seems to understand what it feels like, even if theyve been here before !

Rant over

:hugs: its a bitch innit n im only just 7 weeks totally gone off my food but im hungry, dizzie n headache!!! also need to eat eve meal as have to take medication from when ttc as clinic say i need 2 take it till im 12 weeks and know all is well as apparantly its meant to lower chance of m/c!!

The joys

:hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: its a bitch innit n im only just 7 weeks totally gone off my food but im hungry, dizzie n headache!!! also need to eat eve meal as have to take medication from when ttc as clinic say i need 2 take it till im 12 weeks and know all is well as apparantly its meant to lower chance of m/c!!

The joys

:hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

What medication is that hun? If you dont mind me asking, or is it personal medication ?

Ive just been giving pregnacare which you have to take after an evening meal because of the iron in them, im struggling to eat evening meals anymore so if i cant take those on a full stomache its just going to make me more sick !

its basically metformin (slow relasing version called glucophage) it is usually for diabetics...i was put on it as i was over weight and needed my insulin level lowered to regulate my cycles and to help me loose weight its a pain tho as i need to take em on a full stomach and i take 4 a night!!!

And at the mo (TMI WARNING!!) everytime i eat something bigger than a snack it goes straight through me which i think might be my IBS so im fighting a loosing battle!!!

im on the equivelant to pregnancare jus the cheaper tesco version lol good job as i cant eat much lol xxxxxxxxx

Aww hun I know how you feel xx

I was finally starting to feel better as well but then MS got me mid afternoon yesterday, kept me back and forth from the loo last night and kept me awake from 4am this morning!

I've been back and forth from hanging my head over the loo today and laying on the sofa, seems like a few days off MS and it's made up for it in one day..

Hang on in there, hopefully it won't be too much more of this :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->