I feel bad for your child...

Phantom

Mommy
Reaction score
My former friend posted this as her facebook status today:

you are so sad, I'm so sorry. I feel bad for your child and trust me, that's not something I generally say to people. Quit trying to fool yourself and those around. I know better, bitch :)

I can understand jealousy, but honestly, a facebook status?! She's 21 years old and is clearly jealous because I've made something of my life while she stays at home smoking pot.

What a horrible person and a complete coward!

I am so sorry some people seriously just need to grow up!!

I know! I am so hurt because I travelled to visit her when she needed me and this is how she repays me?! I haven't commented back but it definitely hurt. She hasn't said congrats or anything to me other than that.

honostly, facebook is not the best in my opinion, and i would delete my account if she wants to be that way. and are you sure she was talking about you? either way, shes not worth the stress and emotional impact on you and your baby. cut ties and move on with your new life with your baby. =)

Thank you. I just felt the need to share it since I didn't fight back. I promised her I would always be there for her as she was kind of like a sister I looked out for. :nope: I need to find some new friends whom I can share this amazing time with.

wow even if you think that why say it lol... good its a former friend you got your baby nothing more needed lol

im not even a fan of the jeremy kyle show but as he says these social networking sites are getting out of hand. why people broadcast unneccessary things for the whole world to see i do not know!! chin up, jealousys an illnesss!!!!!!!!! and karmas a bitch

i agree hun i go on these sites but i don't really like them i think they can be some what unhealthy.

I can't decide which is worse, Facebook or gossiping mother-in-laws.

That's brutal! Your life is better without people like her in it! What a b%$*#!!!

I don't understand. Why are you so sure that she is talking about you?

Shaking my head...how nasty. Are you sure it's definitely about you? If so, I would delete this so called former friend and as previous posts have said cut all ties, you certainly don't need her, focus on the people that make you happy and are excited for you! X

I have a friend like this on my facebook and she is forever leaving nasty messages to god knows how many people on her status, I'm positive she thinks she is in the mafia. She always goes on about how she is prettier and more liked than the poor soul she is yapping about and how they should watch their back etc. It's very pathetic and very immature, this woman is 26.

You should perhaps delete this "friend" she isn't worth getting worked up or upset about. She is probably jealous.

:hugs:

if your sure its aimed at you - delete her and don't talk to her again, you really don't need people like that around you hun x

deleate her hun, she oviously has issues and u need to concentrate on u n ur baby, with friends like that who needs emenies :-( xx

Are you sure it's aimed at you and not someone else? If I thought it was aimed at me, I'd ask her. But then I can be bold as brass at times :hugs:

Delete! No need for that kind of behaviour

These immature idiots that use social network sites to abuse people are just bullies and cowards. Don't be intimidated. Just delete the drugged out mess, she isn't worth a moment of your time.

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->