I feel bad now.. naughty mummy!

Star7890

New mummy
Reaction score
I hadnt felt m kick or move all day today so I was getting worried.. so Ive just lay down on the couch and given my bump an almighty shake and prod and waited..

And he did one almighty kick!

Im sorry m for waking you up! I feel bad now! Hes obviously woken up, kicked and gone back to sleep! :blush:

Bad mummy! x

Haha i do this all the time lol. Even OH, if he feels a few kicks but wants more he'll shake my belly haha sure makes her presence known then lol

I'm guilty! I do this ALL the time lol. I made the poor little guy jump the other day XD I prodded my tummy and I must have poked him in the head (that's what it felt like anyway) but my whole belly spazzed out where I made him jump lol. It was funny... But I felt kinda bad afterwards lmao.

XxX

lol love it i used to do this to feel mine kick <3

I did this all this time with Tobi. I used to have a sip of coke, just to make him move around!
ALso, I used to lay with the cat on purpose as her purrs used to make him bounce around!!

LOL i do this allll the time.. after seeing how hard sonographers press on my belly a bit of a shake here and there shouldnt bug him too much! I'm fond of using my flashlight though, that gets him up in a second!

When I wake up & LO is still asleep I sometimes give my belly a jiggle & say "Oi come on you wake up"....then promptly get a right booting! Lol!

I'm guilty! I do this ALL the time lol. I made the poor little guy jump the other day XD I prodded my tummy and I must have poked him in the head (that's what it felt like anyway) but my whole belly spazzed out where I made him jump lol. It was funny... But I felt kinda bad afterwards lmao.

XxX

This made me laugh so much! :rofl: xox

OT - sorry, I haven't felt the baby move yet so can't reply properly, but Max is almost definately what we'll call LO if it's a boy and I was just wondering if he will just be Max on the birth certificate, or if you'll give him a longer name? Think we'd go for Maximillian as it means "greatest" in Latin, but interested to see what you're planning.

No we will be calling him just Max on his birth certificate... seeing as that what we will using to talk to him theres no point in using the longer version as his 'real' name :) x

Yeah I see your point, it's just that I have a really short name and always wanted a longer version that could have nicknames if that makes sense, so think I'd want a longer name on the birth certificate even if I only ever used it when he was in trouble! :)

I hadnt felt Max kick or move all day today so I was getting worried.. so Ive just lay down on the couch and given my bump an almighty shake and prod and waited..

And he did one almighty kick!

Im sorry Max for waking you up! I feel bad now! Hes obviously woken up, kicked and gone back to sleep! :blush:

Bad mummy! x

lol cute! I would be doing this too! Last night my LO kicked me when I was laying down so I poked and prodded back and it kicked again, so I did the same poking and it kicked AGAIN. That was the end...I'm sure it was exhausted from those three big kicks! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->